Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury Family Will Disown Tommy After I Knock Him The F--- Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury Family Will Disown Tommy After I Knock Him The F--- Out

After two false starts, Jake Paul and Tommy Fury will finally fight. Their bout will be a pay-per-view broadcast on ESPN+ in the United States and BT Sport Box Office in the UK on Feb. 26 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake "the Great" Paul is the real Iron Fist. He is already the greatest UFC/MMA fighter of all time, and Tommy Fury couldn't bust a grape, so Jake will defend his belt here successfully 100%. He is legit, and we all need to accept it. Nash out

Comment

This is such a stupid fight. I'm not sure where the drama started between the two but it's so dumb. Tommy Fury is really a nobody until him and Jake went back and forth. Like, of all the real boxers he picks, he picks Tommy Fury to beef with? So whack and I have zero hype for it.

Jake honestly had more interesting fighters in his last fights. Not sure what all the hype is to get this one going. Yeah, Tommy's primarily a boxer, but who cares? At this point, Jake brings the money, so why not go after another big money opponent to maximize your earnings? Especially if Jake's going to lose to an actual boxer, might as well go out with a bang.

Comment

I see easy UD for Tommy Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          This is such a stupid fight. I'm not sure where the drama started between the two but it's so dumb. Tommy Fury is really a nobody until him and Jake went back and forth. Like, of all the real boxers he picks, he picks Tommy Fury to beef with? So whack and I have zero hype for it.

Jake honestly had more interesting fighters in his last fights. Not sure what all the hype is to get this one going. Yeah, Tommy's primarily a boxer, but who cares? At this point, Jake brings the money, so why not go after another big money opponent to maximize your earnings? Especially if Jake's going to lose to an actual boxer, might as well go out with a bang.
          Your top 3 are in my top 5. Pac my fav all time. Kudos.

This, IMO, is a big payday for Fury, and Paul gets to take a step up against a "real boxer". It seems to me like the two guys are really playing it up to sell the event. Tommy Fury will likely get knocked out, he is really not a fighter, and if he was going to have a serious boxing career, he would have by now.

He is Tyson's half brother, that's it. He is a male model that spars a bit. Paul apparently is serious about getting better and this fight is a step up in some regards.
          buge buge likes this.

Comment

Fury will win a UD

Comment

Who could blame them ?
              It would be an unforgivable embarrassment.

Comment

Jake will win, they been desperate to make this fight for a reason.

If Jake was so great he would just fight another actual boxer and not beg Tommy for a fight after 2 failed negotiations. He knows Tommy is the only "name" he has a chance with. Tommy is only in boxing inbetween reality TV shows, look at his record its a joke.

Comment

I actually think Jake is probably a better boxer than Tommy. Althought Tommy's brother is the great Tyson, but yeah, I don't see much of that boxing talent in Tom.

Perhaps more of a tv star actor guy, I don't know, but it's an interesting fight, for what it is, of social media guys I'll say.

Comment

Tommy is real scared now, not of jake but fear of losing and being disowned.
                    Jake has only best Silva, but Silva would ve been good win for Tommy slso
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-30-2023, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X