Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER Ranked #4 ALL TIME Pay Per View Attractions !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    they are very necessary
    Horus you going to reply to my earlier post or am I not worthy? just a thought I had a good point or maybe it wasn't so good depends on how you look at it.....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      this isn't history class... flooyd is a great WW... mosley is the #1 WW... lets get this **** on!!!!
      get the **** out of here with the history ****..!!
      you dont want to hear history, when it points to the truth.

You the type of person to tell a guy who has been rejected by
      the same girl over 5 times when he wasnt that big of a star and she was a star... but now that she is wored down,old, and her star has lost all of her shine and he is now the biggest star in the world.
      You would tell him to give her a chance, when he can now have any girl he wants.!!

Fuck that...!!!

Mosley should go tried and unifty the division...
      Mayweather is not even a champion of the division.

Mosley since you are not a draw go fight the champions get the belts...
      and then maybe he should get a fight..

Comment

they are very necessary
        They really are not at all... you make them but people are just gonna keep saying floyd cant sell a fight. People are dumb and ignorant, the fact that most people on this site refer to him as "fraud bumweather" shows how smart they really are.

Comment

Shane is an idiot for not accepting a fight against PBF 3 years ago, and now he wants it?! no chance Shane .

Floyd has bigger fish to fry.

Comment

IN 1999 MAYWEATHER WAS THE FIGHTER OF THE YEAR ! AT 130
            IN 1999 MOSELY WAS SOME PEOPLES FIGHTER OF THE YEAR! AT 135

What are you talking about?????
            THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT TIME TO DO IT!!!

And they tried to do it... they even asked his dad and Dad said Mosley was want 10 Million dollars to even take that fight !!!

In 2004 MAYWEATHER SAID HE WOULD MOVED UP TO FIGHT MOSLEY...
            In 2005 MAYWEATHER SAID HE WOULD MOVED UP TO FIGHT MOSLEY...

In 2006 MAYWEATHER EVEN CAME TO MOSLEY'S PRESS CONFERENCE AND TRIED TO GET A FIGHT WITH MOSLEY...

REAL TALK...

MOSLEY HAS BRUSH OFF MAYWEATHER TOO MANY TIMES, TOO MANY TIMES...

IMO, I PRAY TO GOD, FLOYD DOESNT GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO FIGHT HIM OVER COTTO AND PACQUIAO...

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I rather see him fight Paul Williams at 160 for the middleweight title.

Rather than give the steroid cheat a BIG PAY DAY...
            by 1999 mosley had moved up to 147. floyd had just won a 130 belt.

in 2004-2005 mosley was at 154 and had just lost back to back to winky. floyd was still at 140 in 2004 and 2005.

stupid ass.

Comment

Povide examples, and you will get 5k for every example you provide.!
              everytime i quote somebody i give the author credit.

So OWNED MY ASS.. and Provide examples. and this should be EASY !!
              since you say I been caught plenty of times.

this challenge goes out to anybody !!
              I read a piece of 'yours' relating to Obama and the election last Autumn in the Lounge. It was typical Horus fare for a few lines, until all of a sudden it got surprisingly coherent, articulate and meaningful in content. I extracted a line from this section of the post and ran it through google to find you'd taken it from some political blog and interpolated it into your own ramblings (not very seamlessly). It was pretty funny. Let me go through your Lounge threads and see if I can find it.

Let me clarify that I in no way endorse Horus-hating, btw!

Comment

get the **** out of here with the history ****..!!
                you dont want to hear history, when it points to the truth.

You the type of person to tell a guy who has been rejected by
                the same girl over 5 times when he wasnt that big of a star and she was a star... but now that she is wored down,old, and her star has lost all of her shine and he is now the biggest star in the world.
                You would tell him to give her a chance, when he can now have any girl he wants.!!

Fuck that...!!!

Mosley should go tried and unifty the division...
                Mayweather is not even a champion of the division.

Mosley since you are not a draw go fight the champions get the belts...
                and then maybe he should get a fight..
                We agree on one thing here Mosley should have defintely took a fight with Berto earlier this year and took that belt. He would have had that belt and another fight under his belt instead of chasing after Pacquiao around for no good reason. But to be honest I think Cotto and Pac fight for a belt and FMJ fights Mosley for a belt the winners fight to unify. That would be good but it wont happen. Boxing doesn't care about who is the best anymore just PPV #'s and $$$ no more belts....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                  Shane is an idiot for not accepting a fight against PBF 3 years ago, and now he wants it?! no chance Shane .

Or little fish depending on how you look at it (Pac and Jmm) lol

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    Horus take away Floyd's last three PPV's against Oscar, Hatton and JMM. I mean basically take GBP out of th epicture and tell me where Floyd would be as a draw. Like was said he has come along way since Arum and begging for fights um um I mean calling out other boxers like Cory Spinks. Honestly I know they did like 2.5mill in the Oscar fight, and 1.0 mill this time so there is 3.5mil PPV buys right there. I don't know how many PPV's Hatton and Floyd did but I would say at least 1.o mil. So we are looking 4.5mil minimum. Floyd has what 7.15 so take the 4.5 away from that and has averaging less than 1.0 before his last three fights right???.....Lefty
                    This post make no sense, and lacks a serious amount of logic lefty.
                    you want to change facts.
                    you cant change facts man to make a point.
                    stick with the facts.
                    And than make an argument.
                    Last edited by Horus; 09-25-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post

3 years ago shane was at 154 and shane's career was in shambles.

he had just lost back to back fights and people thought he was shot.

he needed those tuneups to get his career back on track.

Comment

Working...
                      X