Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez Sr. on Teofimo Lopez vs. Regis Prograis: "There Ain't No Money In That Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez Sr. on Teofimo Lopez vs. Regis Prograis: "There Ain't No Money In That Fight"

Championship belts might be of importance to Teofimo Lopez Sr., but according to the talkative father and trainer of Teofimo Lopez, the numbers simply aren't adding up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No money, and the high risk of a knockout loss for your son.

Comment

Yeah, but what about the TAKEOVER at 140? lol

Comment

"There ain’t no money in that fight." Ends up fighting some schmoe for less

Comment

So Lopez Sr is implying Teo made more money off the Sandor Martin fight than he would have if he fought prograis?

Lopez Sr is the new Angel Garcia.

Comment

You were calling him out 10 minutes ago lol

cant wait for this guy to get absolutely cleaned out by someone his own size. It’ll happen sooner rather than later.
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

So you guys are ducking, the next one will be belts don't matter.

Comment

And there’s the duck

Comment

Translation: There ain’t enough money to justify risking Teofimo getting his ass beat when we can take an easier route.

Comment

Everyone on the planet knew that Lopez was NEVER going to fight Regis Progrias, nothing new.

The excuse is a bit of an insult to intelligence but thanks for the update now GFY.. I think I speak for most of the legitimate fighters and fans when I say GFY, and I mean that in the kindest way possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X