Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr: "I Would Fight Isaac Cruz, I'll Burn His Ass Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr: "I Would Fight Isaac Cruz, I'll Burn His Ass Up"

Gary Russell Jr. felt invincible as his title reign stretched past the five year mark. With the speedy featherweight champion confident that Mark Magsayo would become yet another victim, Russell (31-2, 18 KOs) appeared flustered as a bothersome shoulder injury forced him to battle for most of their contest with just one hand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why everyone wants Cruz? Is he the low hanging fruit from PBC or is it his height?

Comment

Cruz sucks that’s why. Anyways, who the fook r these guys?

Comment

Cruz uses Russell's face like a mop head. Cruz has far too much for Gary, " 1 fight every 2 years", Russell Jr. Nash out
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Gary wasted it. He got beat by Magsanyo, who? And his excuse was Arthritis, or some other bone disease. He had his day, now he's begging like all those guys who were waiting on him. Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Why everyone wants Cruz? Is he the low hanging fruit from PBC or is it his height?
            I believe it's both
            Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

I personally wouldnt mind seeing it. GRJ trying to pop shot and avoid and Pitbull eating them and firing at wild angles. It's better than some of the garbage we been getting.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I've always liked Russel, him and his bros are no nonsense dudes. Cruz maybe physically too big but Russels fast hands even out the fight.
                Hitmon Hitmon Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. felt invincible.
                  Then he fought Mark Magsayo and lost.

But, if he fights the pit bull, he says that he will burn him up???

Okay, NO need to fight, when using the PBC, Al Haymon, Erroll Spence logic.

Pay the man, another PBC winner.

Comment

You guys act like Russell didn't sit around for ten years. Like he will never slow down. He slowed down, he got beat by a one day blossom. That was not just a bad night.

Comment

Working...
                    X