Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Aaron Chalmers Exhibition on February 25 at O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Aaron Chalmers Exhibition on February 25 at O2 Arena

Former five division world champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather will make his in-ring debut in the U.K. on Saturday, February 25 as he now faces pro MMA fighter and "Geordie Shore" star Aaron "The Joker" Chalmers in an exhibition bout live from the famed O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the guy has a tattoo on his ear

Comment

A great opportunity for a guy named Aaron Chalmers. I have heard of Gerordie Shore, some British version of Jersey shore.

Comment

2 circus shows on the same night UK primetime. Tommy Fury vs the youtuber (saudi) might have to move of that 25th Feb can't see 2 circus ppvs on the same night in UK

Comment

Come on Floyd you and me in Grand Rapids
          Detroit Vs Grand Rapids
          Motor City vs Murder City
          Senior Citizen vs 5 Division Champion
          Former Lightweight vs Multiple Weight Division Champion

Comment

Never heard of the guy Floyd’s fighting

I can’t even be bothered to Google him

Comment

The greatest fighter of his generation resorting to this. Floyd continually amazes me with the lengths he’ll go to stay in the limelight.

Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Never heard of the guy Floyd’s fighting

I can’t even be bothered to Google him
                He’s off some trashy reality show called Geordie Shore, it’s a UK rip off of Jersey Shore.

He’s signed to Boxxer I think, so this is likely on Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  The greatest fighter of his generation resorting to this. Floyd continually amazes me with the lengths he’ll go to stay in the limelight.
                  I understand where you’re coming from, but I see it as dude is profiting off his name. I aint watching it but hey, someone out there is paying for it

Comment

If something like this was occurring anywhere near where I live and someone offered me a free ringside ticket, I would throw it right in the trash. Blows my mind that anyone has any interest in these things.
                    El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X