Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Liam Smith - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Liam Smith - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Eubank, Smith Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Chris Eubank Jr (32-2-0, 23 KOs), son of legendary former world champion Chris Eubank, the 33-year-old has successfully carved out his own reputation in the sport and is seen as one of the leading middleweights in the world. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

As they say, the love of money is the root of all evil. It has made me overcome my distaste at Smith's h0m0phobic comments to stick a few quid down. Smith is at 11/5, which does not seem remotely right to me. I look at this as a 50/50 fight. People seem obsessed by Smith being the smaller man, but he has spent his whole career at 154 & is now in his early thirties. I don't think his body will suffer at all from stepping up to 160.

Comment

Trying to figure out why boxingscenes scoring is horrible these days.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        As they say, the love of money is the root of all evil. It has made me overcome my distaste at Smith's h0m0phobic comments to stick a few quid down. Smith is at 11/5, which does not seem remotely right to me. I look at this as a 50/50 fight. People seem obsessed by Smith being the smaller man, but he has spent his whole career at 154 & is now in his early thirties. I don't think his body will suffer at all from stepping up to 160.
        Nice move! Congrats.

Comment

smith 2 jr 1 come on..

Comment

Eubank only won round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
              Trying to figure out why boxingscenes scoring is horrible these days.
              Well, once a company sells out for the corporate cash (they got bought out by CBS) usually that homegrown unbiased integrity goes down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post

Well, once a company sells out for the corporate cash (they got bought out by CBS) usually that homegrown unbiased integrity goes down the drain.
                Not sure why they would be biased for Eubank? Smith is the Sky/Boxxer fighter. Eubank, through promoter Sauerland, is tied to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Not sure why they would be biased for Eubank? Smith is the Sky/Boxxer fighter. Eubank, through promoter Sauerland, is tied to DAZN.
                  Well corporations can be bias for whatever reason. Money talks these days

Comment

there';s no way eubank won rnd 1 lol

Comment

Working...
                    X