No announcement yet.

Is Usyk a draft dodger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Usyk a draft dodger?

If I'm a Ukrainian on the front line, i don't know how happy I'd be about Usyk doing his usual day job, earning millions of pounds, playing basketball and going on a night out to watch Tyson Fury box.

Usyk should be in the Ukraine doing exhibitions to keep the troops entertained & motivated like Joe Louis did during WW2.

Do countries usually draft people in their late thirties?
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Usyk was asked to go back into the ring to do exactly that give moral support and he did with gaining the heavyweight belts and funding events fir Ukrainians with the profits .

Guys like you wouldn’t even be in Ukraine if you resided there you’d be one of those who flee because your a little weasel who acts tough on here all the time and say slick things but won’t actually do much in real life .

Take this Shyte off here it’s slander and nothing to do with boxing and move to the other section where this clown belongs in . boxingscene
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-20-2023, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        If I'm a Ukrainian on the front line, i don't know how happy I'd be about Usyk doing his usual day job, earning millions of pounds, playing basketball and going on a night out to watch Tyson Fury box.

Usyk should be in the Ukraine doing exhibitions to keep the troops entertained & motivated like Joe Louis did during WW2.
        - - If U was Ukrainian, U faint immediately.

Stick to being an emasculated American.
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

You are a dumbass

Comment

Working...
          X