Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr, Liam Smith - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr, Liam Smith - Face To Face at Final Presser

Eubank, Smith Chris Eubank Jr (32-2-0, 23 KOs), son of legendary former world champion Chris Eubank, the 33-year-old has successfully carved out his own reputation in the sport and is seen as one of the leading middleweights in the world. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

what are they saying to each other, i cant quite make it out, is it 'cant believe we are on ppv mate'

Comment

have you ever known a 34 year old - anywhere - look as old as Liam Smith? There's many 50 year olds look younger than him. I'm curious to know what has aged him so much.

Comment

They look about two weight divisions apart.....!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          what are they saying to each other, i cant quite make it out, is it 'cant believe we are on ppv mate'
          Either that or I think Jr. is saying 'you know I wouldn't fight you if you were my weight'..
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

More like Liam Smith is the one saying that. Eubank Jr has all the tools for ppv marketing and his online views prove it lol

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post

Eubank Jr has all the tools for ppv marketing and his online views prove it lol
              thats an interesting outlook on him alrite

thack thack likes this.

Comment

thats an interesting outlook on him alrite
                It amazing how some see it , for sure.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Smith lost his **** today, spoke like a childish caveman, think he's going to come out wild and Eubank will drop him.
                  Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    have you ever known a 34 year old - anywhere - look as old as Liam Smith? There's many 50 year olds look younger than him. I'm curious to know what has aged him so much.
                    The stress of being in callums shadow aged him

Comment

Working...
                    X