Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Says Benn No Longer Has Leverage, Calls for 'No Rehydration Limits ... No 50% Splits'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junior needs to forget this showcase catch-weight b0ll0x, beat smith and then push for a world title. He's wasting his peak years.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
      Junior needs to forget this showcase catch-weight b0ll0x, beat smith and then push for a world title. He's wasting his peak years.
      Hes in this for the dough man he said it as much himself. he rather take 4 million quid an fight Benn then get a million to fight for a world title an then go play poker in Vegas or whatever he does in his down time
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Hes in this for the dough man he said it as much himself. he rather take 4 million quid an fight Benn then get a million to fight for a world title an then go play poker in Vegas or whatever he does in his down time
        Selfishly, I've just always wanted to see him fight the best. When he fought groves he was taking big shots biting down and swinging for the fences pretty recklessly I just wanna see THAT guy again.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          Only in Britain could 2 mediocrities like this command such attention.
          Funny that it’s like these Americans who keep getting hyped up to be P4P yet never fought anybody. Not that i disagree just the hypocrisy is hilarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Conor Benn is a cheater, period. Clomifene can't enter the human body on it's own. It was put there. By whom? Either you're going to make a lame attempt to throw someone under the bus and place the blame on them, or be a man and take responsibility and admit you knowingly took it yourself, which seems the more likely scenario. You intended to enter the ring like a car filled with explosives. You inherited the art of cheating from your father, who was also dirty and always targeted the back of the head. You British Benn's are some nasty, flithy, low class mofos
            Pretty much how he damaged mclennan.

Comment

Selfishly, I've just always wanted to see him fight the best. When he fought groves he was taking big shots biting down and swinging for the fences pretty recklessly I just wanna see THAT guy again.
              Credit to groves that night that was the last big fight he had in him an he won basically just by having having better fundamentals his jab the way he controlled Eubank by not letting him just jump on him because when he did he'd hit Eubank with something solid an it got Eubanks attention. But work rate Eubank was always fun to watch an I think that should of just be who he is he's not gonna be a master boxer at 33. But he'll have a few more fights an go where the money is. Hell fight GGG if he's gonna fight any champion at 160 because it will still make the most money for him an its a softer opponent at this point then charlo or janibek

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Credit to groves that night that was the last big fight he had in him an he won basically just by having having better fundamentals his jab the way he controlled Eubank by not letting him just jump on him because when he did he'd hit Eubank with something solid an it got Eubanks attention. But work rate Eubank was always fun to watch an I think that should of just be who he is he's not gonna be a master boxer at 33. But he'll have a few more fights an go where the money is. Hell fight GGG if he's gonna fight any champion at 160 because it will still make the most money for him an its a softer opponent at this point then charlo or janibek
                long way back for him now :/

Comment

long way back for him now :/
                  Ahh yeah for sure it's either take a rematch if he gets it or take the conor fight an call it day. The Roy Jones style of fighting he tried to implement was terrible for him. For years people use to say Ahh eubank technically isn't good an thats true but his style of putting it on guys an using his punch output an engine was what gave him success an he needed to do that on Saturday not saying he still would of won but he would of looked alot better instead he was there trying to box but was getting caught walking in straight lines or had his chin in the air an he got caught an took out against Smith who is a good fighter he's not elite but if your in there messing around like eubank was trying to put this new style together then ya gonna get found out against him.

Comment

Working...
                  X