Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Naoya Inoue 122-Pound Championship Clash Targeted For Late Spring In Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yooooo!!!!

War Fulton!

Inuoe is no joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

Yeah but he got his azz handed to him up there by the best guys
      Doesn't matter. Power is power. His power took him to 126. Yeah he got stopped by Walters, but still. Started at 112 and went up to 126

Comment

• Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
        inoue is superior to fulton in every aspect / except for maybe size. for all those who think fulton is this unhittable slick boxer…? go back and watch the figueroa fight. inoue has so many more tools than figueroa, its not even comparable. lol
        just a terrible take. This fight was close as it was due to physical size of figueora. Watch the fig fights on YouTube right now. Fulton held a man that threw 1060 punches, I would say 900+ on the inside, to less than 315 punches landed. That is the definition of slick. If you are using fig fight to say inoue wins east, you’re going to be in for a long night. Ironically, inoue said the only Fulton fight he had saw was against fig, and then he came out and said the fight will be a great technical battle and he wonders if he can close the distance and keep it t where he wants.

Comment

• Woo great news. Monster has never fought a clincher before. I hope he prepares well for that. If he does, he should get the victory.
          Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by imisupu View Post
            Fultong is going to Japan to hand this guy his titles, I don't understand why the champion is traveling. CBS might to look into new management, he will not win a decision in Japan, knockout or bust.
            Money. Inoue is a bigger star there
            Airtioteclint Airtioteclint likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silence View Post
              Inoue the legacy machine. He will become 4 division champ.
              Already is

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
                I still can’t understand who some ignorant casual idiots have Inoue as the #1 p4p rofl lol the guy has beaten nobody aside from a over the hill washed up Nonito donaire
                Sure good boy

Comment

Working...
                X