Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Replaces Ivan Redkach, To Face Adrien Broner On February 25 In Atlanta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube boxing is probably better than watching pros fight cans

Comment

BLK Prime must have money to burn???

Comment

With this change of opponent, PPV should now be $75,99... Quality entertainment and highest level of boxing from 2 champions! Why isn't PBC all over this?
        Sheikh Sheikh MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

I would have totally bought the ivan fight. The buildup and fight would be good. This fight is a joke. How can you have pay per view for a guy who lost his last few

Comment

This is the AB show and I’m on a mission to bust up everyone in my way. Hank Lundy is in trouble. I’m going to put a beating on him.”

Broner hasn't put a beating on since , well can’t remember that far back
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Ivan was pulled out due to Joe from starboxing. I heard he's a crook
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh View Post
                I would have totally bought the ivan fight. The buildup and fight would be good. This fight is a joke. How can you have pay per view for a guy who lost his last few
                This should be directed towards big Al Haymon
                Pretty sure he can answer this

Comment

They are not going to bring anyone in that has a remote chance of victory or has high volume of punches.

It is all about the Billions.
                  Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

Adrian Broner is one of the most boring fighters, and characters in the sport. I wouldn't watch any boxing match that this fool is involved in.
                    Maidana damaged his psyche, leaving him shell shocked, and hesitant in the ring. He was always a disrespectful big mouth, who thought more of himself than he actually was.

Comment

$39.99. Not fans fault that boxing cannot form necessary alliances with broadcasters and advertisers.

Comment

Working...
                      X