Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya On Tank Davis-Ryan Garcia: I Have No Contract; Deadline Monday Or Moving On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

The Oscar demand to get a Contract in a timely manner....
    Unlike You
    I don't care if Tank or Ryan wins
    Just wanna watch a good fight
    ———
    Oscar is a moron and a drama Queen.

I am Neither a Tank nor Ryan fan. This is every boxing fan dream match up.
    I am making a prediction that Tank will blast Ryan into oblivion but if Ryan wins, I’m good with that too. Bottom line is Boxing wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ———
      Oscar is a moron and a drama Queen.

I am Neither a Tank nor Ryan fan. This is every boxing fan dream match up.
      I am making a prediction that Tank will blast Ryan into oblivion but if Ryan wins, I’m good with that too. Bottom line is Boxing wins.
      Alright
      I'm cool with that
      Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Did they also predict that Oscar's demands would also be met?
        Lol
        The terms had been agreed on by all parties. Oscar throwing a public rant and threatening the fight was all about him showing his a*zz for some attention. They sent the contract to shut his childish a*zzz up and to stop creating a problem where there is none. Did you see his statement? "Oh, we received the contract and everything is in order ... and uh, uh, uh .... so the fight is on" He had egg all over his face for making a scene needlessly. Shut up and sit down clown.

There was never a need to threaten the fight. Everyone understood that (including Oscar). He was just doing his eddie hearn impression .... making himself the center of attention. It's getting rarer and rarer that anyone is waiting to hear from Oscar anymore since Canelo left. He must hate that.

Comment

Working...
        X