Collapse
No announcement yet.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Mosley/Margarito 2 before we see him fight Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wouldn't surprise me to see Mosley/Margarito 2 before we see him fight Floyd

Cuz' Floyd fears him and all.

Its cool though, Tony/Mosley 2 is a better fight anyway.

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Margarito has got more balls than Floyd. I ripped him for not going after a rematch with Paul Williams when it was in demand. But he knows he got annhilated by Mosley, and he claims he wants vindication for that loss. It kind of gets on my nerves that he makes weight drain as an excuse for that fight instead of saying Mosley is a better fighter, even though I do think he was weight drained. But if it happens again, Mosley owns him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      Margarito has got more balls than Floyd. I ripped him for not going after a rematch with Paul Williams when it was in demand. But he knows he got annhilated by Mosley, and he claims he wants vindication for that loss. It kind of gets on my nerves that he makes weight drain as an excuse for that fight instead of saying Mosley is a better fighter, even though I do think he was weight drained. But if it happens again, Mosley owns him.
      You're dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
        Marg is just WAY too slow for Shane. And I think that granite chin has now been cracked. Shane by the same result.

Comment

it totally possible

Comment

You're dead to me.

Ah come on Dap, you're a cool poster, and we aint gonna let our e alliance break up over one fighter are we? I digged Margarito back in his prime and thought he was an exciting fighter to watch. He was even one of my favorites, but the fact that he let success go to his head is what turned me against him even more so than the cheating incident. He would've been a lot more competitive with Shane if he showed up in shape, but he still would've got beat. I think the Margarito who bludgeoned Cotto maybe could've made it to the final bell with Shane with a decision loss.

Comment

hopefully its in l.a again i will be there

Comment

The Margarito that fought Mosely was not the same Margarito that fought Cotto.

We all know why that was.... and it wasn't anything to do with weight....

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

Too many burritos and tequila?

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

well, to be fair, it was a couple of things, not just one.

First of all, while there is heavy speculation that he did indeed cheat against Cotto, its still not a fact. Secondly, people have often overlooked the fact or even completely forgot about the number of damaging blows Tony was taking in the process of breaking Miguel down. People often forget that Cotto was putting on a great performance of his own and landing big shots seemingly at will for the early half of the fight. Cotto took alot out of Margarito in that fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X