Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judge of Taylor-Catterall Accuses BBBofC of Discrimination, Seeking Legal Action: Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
    According to black British people there is no such thing as racism and discrimination. So I don't believe him.
    What the heck are you smoking???

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I have no sympathy for Ian John Lewis. This man has a catalogue of bogus scorecards and questionable refereeing performances.

The likes of him, Terry O’Connor, Howard Foster etc have got away with it for far too long. Robert Smith and his band of merry men need removing from British boxing.
      I’m with you on this one, sounds like a career made off questionable scoring. Time to face the music
      RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

According to black British people there is no such thing as racism and discrimination. So I don't believe him.
        You definitely said a mouthful there mate. Independent of this invent, that mindset stands as a monument to the successful propaganda of the “empire” that continues 60 odd years after the collapse of said empire. “We are the fairest people in the world” has definitely been a successful mind***

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
          He handed in a bad scorecard now he's trying to pull the discrimination. Alot of them are incompatant handing in terrible cards. Terry O'connor who was on his phone during the ritson/vazquez fight where he was judging an vazquez got terribly robbed. Howard foster has put in crap cards. An him an Ian John Lewis have had alot of bad stoppages in fights they've reffed.
          Yes, Lewis playing the race card as soon as there's any action taken to address his ineptitude.

Comment

It was well known in Boxing circles Hinds and Lewis both have been in some disgusting results as officals nothing to do with being black they are just corrupt judges and referees. Look at the referee who ref over 30 fights of Ricky Hatton. Was he only available referee, oh he was white

Comment

'One of the biggest robberies '?

The only judge who had him winning, had it 114-113. And Taylor got a point deduction in the 11th. So he technically judged it as a draw.

I'm not saying Taylor won, but this has all been blown out of proportion because Taylor is Scottish and the English media are biased against Scottish.

Comment

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
                'One of the biggest robberies '?

The only judge who had him winning, had it 114-113. And Taylor got a point deduction in the 11th. So he technically judged it as a draw.

I'm not saying Taylor won, but this has all been blown out of proportion because Taylor is Scottish and the English media are biased against Scottish.

The Englishman won, that's why people down south are not happy with the decision. I'm Scottish and wanted Josh to win, but clearly he lost.

"English media are biased against Scottish" Lol, Let's be honest the English hating in Scotland is both pathetic and uncalled for. When the tartan army are overseas, i feel they do nothing but make a fool of the whole country.
                Last edited by stefjonno1; 01-09-2023, 01:55 PM.

Comment

John Lewis’s brown envelope must have been lighter than he expected

Comment

Wow Winky, that you for real? LMAO
                    Sey

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Yes, Lewis playing the race card as soon as there's any action taken to address his ineptitude.
                      The British board is just full of dinosaurs from the people in charge to the refs an the judges. It's need a major shake up cus it's been a joke the last few years

Comment

Working...
                      X