Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Forced To Go Distance, Bags Lopsided Decision Over Karen Chukhadzhian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
    Boots took a few decent shots rather well. i was pretty impressed by that.
    Yeah he took shots well from a bum who kod other bums. Booty is trash

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Most of these comments are bashing boots. I’ve never seen a fighter get bashed after completely dominating a fight. You guys are such prisoners of the moment lol. Karen came in to survive and last 12 rounds. That’s it. Boots is still a stud and would pose problems to any of the top guys.

most people don’t know shiet about boxing! -Roger mayweather. RIP
      Ortiz wrecks Ennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
        He looked very one dimensional and not much of a boxer, more of a slugger. He has gone from a 9 to 7 in my book after this fight.
        We talked about this at length on the podcast this morning.

Chukhadzhian has a style that is awkward. Boots had to do something different than also be awkward.

But we also predicted that Chukhadzhian was just good enough to take Boots the full distance.

Just means that NSB now needs to stop saying that Boots smashes everyone.
        Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          After this fight, he's gonna fight 7 more bums or guys we haven't heard of and keep claiming no one wants to fight him. Craford or Spence would seriously ruin this guy's career like Trinidad did to Vargas.
          And you're basing this off of tonight's fight? Against a guy that was CLEARLY in survival mode and didn't want to engage? The casuals have spoken...‍‍
          Last edited by Pound4PoundStud; 01-08-2023, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I laugh when I hear these Boots STANs say he'd crush Bud. He couldn't even crush the Ukrainian sheep herder tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by truepugilist View Post
              I've never been sold on Ennis or Spencer. Crawford's stronger than both of them physically and mentally and technically miles ahead of them. Karen just showed Ennis' limitations against an opponent who can move and defend. Had Karen been a strong puncher, Ennis could have been in serious trouble. But every fighter has an off night, generally, and Ennis is still work in progress and has a lot to learn.
              Besides Crawford. Who else are you sold on? Just curious.

Comment

Now that Ennis is the interim IBF champ does he get dropped from the WBO rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post

And you're basing this off of tonight's fight? Against a guy that was CLEARLY in survival mode and didn't want to engage? The casuals have spoken...‍‍
                  I’ve been saying this about Him for a while. It’s documented on this site. He gets hit flush more than he should and he hasn’t fought anyone. It’s his 7th year as a pro and he hasn’t fought a top 10 fighter yet!! If a fighter is in survival mode, they aren’t supposed to be landing right hands and hooks flush on the chin. Go and watch Marquez vs Gainer. Gainer was in survival mode. He was landing NOTHING!! You guys will never admit your favorite fighters aren’t as good as you want them to be. That’s your problem. Find better fighters to ***ride.
                  Last edited by buddyr; 01-08-2023, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

Boobs can't even drop a guy named Karen lmfao
                    Might as well get the WBC tranny belt out of the way early. Can't be undisputed without ALL the belts.
                    Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Ortiz wrecks Ennis.
                      Agree, but how does that apply to this? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X