Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Considers "Rolly" A Tuneup For Frank Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Considers "Rolly" A Tuneup For Frank Martin

Frank Martin was fully focused on the task at hand. But the very moment he registered his fairly one-sided victory over Michel Rivera, the soon-to-be 28-year-old looked brazenly into the crowd and locked eyes with Rolando "Rolly" Romero before calling him out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It would be. Rolly Romero is a club fighter with a big mouth who’s talked his way into contention, Martin wins every second of that fight.
    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Based on what I see of Martin, he doesn't have very many problems with Rolly, BUT Rolly's mouth sells fights. Tough decision all around.

Comment

Rolly is all bluster to me. I think Frank handles him easily.

Comment

Romero should be looking at guys like Commey and JoJo, not Martin. Martin would wash him bad.

Comment

Rolly said he's moving up to 140 anyway! Martin should be targeting Issac "Pitbull" Cruz, who is ranked WBC # 2 behind Lomachenko!

Comment

This is exactly why I say boxing is going down the fk3n tubes. Why was Rolly granted a title fight? Why do people think all these new lions are great! They haven't proven anything. Tank was giving the fight of his life vs Cruz, who mind you had only 1 month to switch opponents. Garcia is a glorified media star with 2 flat feet and chin up in the air. Haney great boxing skills no pop in either hand. Teo is on the decline fast, Loma the best of all of them is old. I think the one of the new crop of youngster who would be great is Shakoor, he has great boxing skills and a good pop to cause damage.

Comment

And he would be right,Rollys ass.

Comment

I would love to see Martin put the beats on Zepeda next.

Comment

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                    This is exactly why I say boxing is going down the fk3n tubes. Why was Rolly granted a title fight? Why do people think all these new lions are great! They haven't proven anything. Tank was giving the fight of his life vs Cruz, who mind you had only 1 month to switch opponents. Garcia is a glorified media star with 2 flat feet and chin up in the air. Haney great boxing skills no pop in either hand. Teo is on the decline fast, Loma the best of all of them is old. I think the one of the new crop of youngster who would be great is Shakoor, he has great boxing skills and a good pop to cause damage.
                    1 month sounds like an adequate amount of time to adjust for another opponent. Cruz sucks, what a dumb excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X