No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Two Remain, Two New Names Enter: P4P Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Two Remain, Two New Names Enter: P4P Update

It's hard to shake up the top of the charts right now in the pound-for-pound race with so few appearances by the best in the game. 2022 was a year that got off to a fantastic start with a blistering schedule in the first half of the year and a seeming slow down in the second half. There was more than enough of the good stuff to make the year far more plus than minus but what stands out in this year-end list is none of the top ten fought more than twice and four got to scratch only once.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I do not believe that Jermell Charlo is P4P better than Tyson Fury.

Comment

A joke, but espn's list is a bigger joke

Comment

Beterbiev should be in that list too

Comment

Originally posted by bantali View Post
          Yeah Beterbiev not being in is laughable. He has a far better resume than a guy like Haney for example. He didn’t just beat those guys, he destroyed them too.
          fistic flow fistic flow likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bantali View Post
            Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Yeah Beterbiev not being in is laughable. He has a far better resume than a guy like Haney for example. He didn’t just beat those guys, he destroyed them too.

^This and this. Beterbiev and Fulton should be on there instead of Haney and Crawford.

Comment

I no longer have any use for the p4p lists. I can’t see how anyone would have Usyk higher than Crawford. Beating Joshua doesn’t make one p4p

Comment

Yeah Beterbiev not being in is laughable. He has a far better resume than a guy like Haney for example. He didnāt just beat those guys, he destroyed them too.
                Beterbiev hasn't even proven that he is best fighter in his weight class.

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                I no longer have any use for the p4p lists. I can’t see how anyone would have Usyk higher than Crawford. Beating Joshua doesn’t make one p4p
                Usyk unified the cruiserweight division and now has 3 out of the 4 belts in the heavyweight division.

If that's not P4P then I don't know what is.​
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-29-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Beterbiev hasn't even proven that he is best fighter in his weight class.

Usyk unified the cruiserweight division and now has 3 out of the 4 belts in the heavyweight division.

If that's not P4P then I don't know what is.​
                  Nor had Mayweather or Pacquiao for years when they fought at 147. Did they not belong on the P4P list from 2009 to 2014?

You can have more than one fighter per division on the P4P list. Your point makes no sense tbh.

Comment

Nor had Mayweather or Pacquiao for years when they fought at 147. Did they not belong on the P4P list from 2009 to 2014?

You can have more than one fighter per division on the P4P list. Your point makes no sense tbh.
                    Mayweather and Pacquiao had put in work in other divisions, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X