Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia's Trainer: Gervonta Davis Has Never Fought Anybody As Good As Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia's Trainer: Gervonta Davis Has Never Fought Anybody As Good As Him

LAS VEGAS - Hector Luis Garcia's trainer is confident that his fighter will give Gervonta Davis the most difficult fight of the undefeated knockout artist's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really don't think so I think Hector had good pedigree being a title holder and ex gold medallist there's no doubt he isn't exactly a bum but he's just your middle of the road boxer with a good level of professional talent.

Tank will likely look a little average for 5 or 6 rounds then take him out of there i expect it will be a body shot that ends the fight

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      I really don't think so I think Hector had good pedigree being a title holder and ex gold medallist there's no doubt he isn't exactly a bum but he's just your middle of the road boxer with a good level of professional talent.

Tank will likely look a little average for 5 or 6 rounds then take him out of there i expect it will be a body shot that ends the fight
      he's not a gold medalist. he was eliminated in the first round of the olympics. he should win though. i've never seen him fight but i think he can do it. tank has a lot of tattoos now

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post

he's not a gold medalist. he was eliminated in the first round of the olympics. he should win though. i've never seen him fight but i think he can do it. tank has a lot of tattoos now
        I stand corrected you're right he was eliminated in the round of 32

Comment

Working...
        X