Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis On Crawford's Brutal KO Over Avanesyan: "I Expected It To Go That Way"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

Well all he needs to do is put in his mandatory then we might see tgat fight.
    Instead off calling him out after he knows he's got his fight signed..
    Same with Ortiz.
    Why they all going after Spence.
    lol.
    Perspective.

Comment

Crawford will have no problem beating a fading Spence, but that fight won't happen at 147, Spence will move up

Comment

Boots is right! We all knew it was going to happen from the day it was announced!

Comment

Well all he needs to do is put in his mandatory then we might see tgat fight.
          Instead off calling him out after he knows he's got his fight signed..
          Same with Ortiz.
          Why they all going after Spence.
          lol.
          He already tried to force the IBF mandatory with Spence and got stuck with Karen for an interm title somehow Keith Thurman is in line first. That probably has nothing to do with Spence being a good draw on PPV and fear Boots can knock him off the throne. The orgs know what their seeing in Boots.
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Just like we all knew what Spence was going to do to Old Man Ugas.

Comment

Jaron "Not submitting WBO mandatory petition" Ennis. If Ortiz Jr didn't I don't have too.

Comment

Victor Ortiz is fighting the guy Spence ducked and Ennis is fighting a Karen who got ranked out of no where for an easy win.
                PBC/ Showtime guys are pure garbage.

Comment

Lol. What type off person am I??
                  Hes mentioned that we all knew that he was going to knockout David but we all know hes going to knock out Karen.
                  same thing yer.
                  Only difference was David be ranked in the top 10.
                  ———-
                  The last line of my comment is what you’re fixated with?
                  Everything I wrote was logical and factual yet you ignored it.

You are trying desperately to compare Boots to Crawford. Their situation is not the same at all nor even remotely close.

Crawford is fighting bums after bums at 147. All his opponents at 147 with the exception of Porter are no different from Boots last 5 opponents.
                  It’s embarrassing to see a # 1 P4P guy fighting scrubs.

Crawford is clearly ducking Spence and Boots and you know it.

Comment

He only mentioned his name after his fight was sorted.
                    ——-
                    Nobody knew Bud would hamstring a historical fight to go after Kangaroo Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                      Just like we all knew what Spence was going to do to Old Man Ugas.
                      Ugas barely older than dud and would absolutely school him like he did when they fought in the pan am games. Ugas embarressed dud 24-8 I think the score was. It wasn’t competitive. Why u think dud NEVER mentions ugas? Why u think dud swerved the spence fight? They thought spence was damaged but the way he destroyed Ugas..dud and homac know what spence will do to him

Comment

Working...
                      X