Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. On Charlo Calling Out Bivol: "He Needs A F------ Red Nose, He's A Clown"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

You probably need a girlfriend if you're paying that much attention to a boxer's personal life.
    Do you ever stop complaining? My God, you are such a Debbie Downer.
    Last edited by jonnyc420; 12-24-2022, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Do you ever stop complaining
      I post my way, you post your ****erotic fantasies and we'll ignore each other. You are an uninteresting person.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

At it again I see, attacking others; unprovoked no less, and using the same old "no girlfriend" theme. Surprised you didn't edge him up lol.

I find it interesting when people accuse others of what they themselves are missing in their personal lives.

Benavidez keeping it real and with a comedic tinge. I like it.

Bivol would put Charlita's head on a swivel.
        The clown worships at the altar of PBC. You insult a PBC fighter and he's there. Just a hardcore bootlicker for Uncle Al.

Comment

Don't talk to me. I've seen the number of feuds you have going in the "Thunderdome".
          Don't talk to you? You've been attacking me unprovoked for quite some time now. If you don't want to see my posts, put me on ignore.

Seen? You were whipped on in the Thunderdome and forever will be a notch on my belt.

Why don't you try to quit being a troll and rude to others unprovoked? It would be different if you had substantial knowledge, but you don't.

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

The clown worships at the altar of PBC. You insult a PBC fighter and he's there. Just a hardcore bootlicker for Uncle Al.
          You're giving him way too much credit. He's an entry level troll.

Comment

Don't talk to you? You've been attacking me unprovoked for quite some time now. If you don't want to see my posts, put me on ignore.

Seen? You were whipped on in the Thunderdome and forever will be a notch on my belt.

Why don't you try to quit being a troll and rude to others unprovoked? It would be different if you had substantial knowledge, but you don't.
            I'll do as I please. Anyone getting that emotionally involved in the personal disputes section of a forum is in no position to tell anyone anything.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

I'll do as I please. Anyone getting that emotionally involved in the personal disputes section of a forum is in no position to tell anyone anything.
              You're troll droppings with no redeemable qualities. Maybe try 4chan or reddit?? YDKSAB and just attack people who like to post with frequency. You're never cool to break it up.

What ails you so badly?

Comment

You're troll droppings with no redeemable qualities. Maybe try 4chan or reddit?? YDKSAB and just attack people who like to post with frequency. You're never cool to break it up.

What ails you so badly?
                You're boring.

Comment

He ain't lying. Astonishing/sad how opposite the trajectory of each brothers career has panned out. Like Teo,you get the sense he's one loss away from losing it and becoming irrelevant.

Comment

Can Bivol fight at middleweight?

Comment

Jermall is the biggest American Boxing Scammer.

Comment

Working...
                      X