Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez: Warrington is Very Dirty, I'd Never Fight Him Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrington is a feather-fisted POS, plain and simple. There was nothing "unintentional" about the way he head butted and severely cut his last 3 opponents. That's his modus operandi once he starts getting pummeled and his punches have no effect on people.
    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      I've already broken this down before and called that Warrington was going to cut Venado with a headbutt in the early rounds as well extremely dirty fighter and the proof is in the records.

Warrington-Lopez = Lopez cut over the left eye in the 2nd round by an accidental head clash.

Warrington-Martinez = Martinez, cut over both eyes and on the forehead (Headbutt also just doesn't mention it but very clear to see)

Warrington-Lara II = Lara cut over the left eye in the 2nd by an accidental head clash, contest stopped on advice of ringside doctor.

Warrington-Selby = Selby cut above the left eye in a 2nd round head clash and over the right eye in the 6th.

Warrington-Amagasa = Amagasa cut above the right eye in an 11th round head clash.

Warrington-Bailey = Bailey cut above the right eye in the 8th round (head clash).
      Yeah people gave Warrington alot of credit for beating selby an I'm not saying selby would of won the fight because selby seemed to regress abit as a fighter before that fight but the headbutts an the cuts handicapped his performance even more that night the guy could barely see a thing coming at him after about 7 rounds. The only fight I give Warrington props for was the Frampton win that was a good performance without the relying on headbutts
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 12-23-2022, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

It still is isn't it?
        Yes it is

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Yeah people gave Warrington alot of credit for beating selby an I'm not saying selby would of won the fight because selby seemed to regress abit as a fighter before that fight but the headbutts an the cuts handicapped his performance even more that night the guy could barely see a thing coming at him after about 7 rounds. The only fight I give Warrington props for was the Frampton win that was a good performance without the relying on headbutts
          Completely agree and the sad part is anytime someone brings up someone getting cut Warrington uses the Selby fight as an example of how fighters "can still fight" while being headbutted lol. It's a pretty pathetic comparison on his end, and without a doubt Selby would've won that fight without those nasty gashes, he is the superior boxer by miles.

The Frampton fight had headbutts too just nothing that caused a cut, but yeah I can agree he did win that fight and it surprised me as I picked Frampton to win.

Comment

Working...
          X