Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter Expects Fury Fight To Happen "No Later Than March 4"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter Expects Fury Fight To Happen "No Later Than March 4"

Alex Krassyuk, promoter for WBO. IBF, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk, says and undisputed fight with WBC champion Tyson Fury should happen no later than the first quarter of 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If this fight does happen. What will be the betting odds? Usyk will for sure be the dog.

Should be interesting.

Comment

Make it so. No more wastes of time Joshua and Wilder. And no f-ing Hrgovic BS

Comment

Make it happen! I thought Fury was having surgery? Is he going to be ready for that date?

Comment

Hope they can close deal for that date.

Comment

Hell yeah. And if fury loses he always has aj and if usyk loses windmill will be right there as will. So at least an upside to whoever loses

Comment

Well it’s definitely not gonna on March 4th, which is a Friday.

Comment

Would be perfect if it was scheduled for St. Patrick's Day weekend and Usyk called Fury "boracho" and "fat Irish gypsy" in the press conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                  Well it’s definitely not gonna on March 4th, which is a Friday.
                  Definitely not gonna be on March 4th 2022 Friday

Comment

U kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na

Comment

Working...
                    X