Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin: We're Ready For Any of The Top Fighters, We're Ready For Eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m ready for eat, too.

I'm having spaghetti with a light marinara sauce sprinkled with some real Parmesan cheese.

It pairs nicely with wine and some toasted garlic bread.

It's a classic dish that's simple to make but always satisfying.

The key to a good marinara sauce is to cook it slowly so the flavors have time to develop.

And of course, the better the quality of your ingredients, the better the dish will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Jab View Post
      I’m ready for eat, too.

I'm having spaghetti with a light marinara sauce sprinkled with some real Parmesan cheese.

It pairs nicely with wine and some toasted garlic bread.

It's a classic dish that's simple to make but always satisfying.

The key to a good marinara sauce is to cook it slowly so the flavors have time to develop.

And of course, the better the quality of your ingredients, the better the dish will be.
      Mainly how the sauce becomes sweeter over a longer cooking time. I like to add a touch of brown sugar....and white wine adds a nice touch and changes the basic flavor profile to something more gourmet, along with adding dry porcini mushrooms that have been soaked in water ahead of time. Like chef Michael Chiarello does.
      Last edited by richardt; 12-18-2022, 04:16 PM.
      Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

Martin is a superb talent!
        LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Can anyone tell me who the lady is in the photo for this piece? I saw that she went to each locker room before the fight too. Kind of has a Lieutenant Einhorn vibe about her.

Comment

Originally posted by sirculturevulture View Post
            Can anyone tell me who the lady is in the photo for this piece? I saw that she went to each locker room before the fight too. Kind of has a Lieutenant Einhorn vibe about her.
            No idea who the transvestite is.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Mainly how the sauce becomes sweeter over a longer cooking time. I like to add a touch of brown sugar....and white wine adds a nice touch and changes the basic flavor profile to something more gourmet, along with adding dry porcini mushrooms that have been soaked in water ahead of time. Like chef Michael Chiarello does.
              Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

I really like your post and can tell you understand cooking well.

Italian food is my favorite!

I love the way that it can be both simple and complex, depending on the dish.

I also love how there are so many regional variations, so you can always find something new to try.

I also love the flavor spectrum of mushrooms and the way they can raise and enhance the profile of a dish when implemented correctly.

I find that mushrooms can really change the dynamic of a dish, making it heartier and more filling without adding a lot of extra calories.

They really are the perfect ingredient to add to any dish, whether you're looking for a bit of extra flavor or a bit more substance.

Comment

So which WBA title was this a eliminator for? Maybe it's time for a regular- super consolidation fight to be mandated??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Jab View Post

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

I really like your post and can tell you understand cooking well.

Italian food is my favorite!

I love the way that it can be both simple and complex, depending on the dish.

I also love how there are so many regional variations, so you can always find something new to try.

I also love the flavor spectrum of mushrooms and the way they can raise and enhance the profile of a dish when implemented correctly.

I find that mushrooms can really change the dynamic of a dish, making it heartier and more filling without adding a lot of extra calories.

They really are the perfect ingredient to add to any dish, whether you're looking for a bit of extra flavor or a bit more substance.
                  I can make a very good version but the best one (sourcing, chef's being involved) is from his restaurant in the Napa Valley called "Bottega" where they serve the dish.
                  Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

I can make a very good version but the best one (sourcing, chef's being involved) is from his restaurant in the Napa Valley called "Bottega" where they serve the dish.
                    Is it something I can order online? I didn’t see it on his website, but thought I’d ask in case you knew.

I've heard good things about the restaurants in Napa Valley.

Maybe a short trip to that region with my wife would be a good idea for a romantic getaway.

I'm not a huge wine drinker, but I'm told the wine in Napa is some of the best in the world.

And the scenery is beautiful. I have been to that area, but not recently, and I didn’t have time to truly enjoy all that Napa has to offer because there were fires in the area.

Comment

It looks like his promoter Spence has been eating pretty good lately as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X