Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Contemplating Return Says Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

154 vs Danny Garcia, Haymon’s all over that one!

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
      The Mexican Adrian broner. Multi division titlist with zero big wins on his resume.
      Couldn't have put it better myself.

Never fights the killers in his division we want him to fight. Moves up and down In weight fighting these goofy a$$ fights we didn't ask for.

He's an opportunist and A clown, looking for his next cash grab.

Last I heard he was somewhere eating donuts with his law enforcement buddies and flipping houses. Guess the fat bastard had a change of heart.

Comment

I don't think garcia can make 140 anymore, but I'd like to see a fit motivated garcia on the comeback trail.

Comment

I'll never forgive this bland dude for running from an undisputed matchup with Lomachenko when they were both unified champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
            we didn't ask for.
            Why would he care what some angry entitled edgelord on a forum asks for? You probably stream everything anyway and have never attended an event in your life.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Damn a lot of hate for Mikey, my man is a natural 135lber and fought a lot of good fighters

He probably should’ve fought loma

still a good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                Stay retired champ, if you can't beat Sandor, nobody is interested.
                The rematch is the fight to make. It'll show if Mikey is serious and gives Martin another high profile fight while his stock is high right now

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                  The Mexican Adrian broner. Multi division titlist with zero big wins on his resume.
                  But he beat Broner doe...
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Mikey gona come back .... right after Loma retires.

Comment

Garcia is a class act........ just hope he don't come in at a balloon weight.......take it seriously and he can make a lot of noise........ the dude has skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X