Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Opts To Go Straight To Gervonta Davis; Fight With Mercito Gesta No Longer In Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
    He should have taken the fight. It would have built up the hype even more if they both won in convincing fashion. But, honestly from what I remember hearing, this fight isn't even signed yet. If I remember correctly, they have an agreement in principal.
    Gesta sucks. Guy is a terrible boxer.
    paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Regardless of what happens, a fight with Gesta would have been worthless and probably a bad fight to watch.

Comment

Uh oh. Ryan ducking Gesta. So that's what, the fourth pullout for him?
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Screenshot this comment: The Tank Davis / Ryan Garcia fight will never happen. And it will be all Ryan Garcia's not willing to fight because he knows he would get humiliated! Ryan was babied in the amateurs with both his parents being USA boxing amateur judges and referees. And now goldenboy is babying him because Oscar de la Hoya has 10 million invested in him . Ryan has always been mentally week with mediocre boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBeachBoxing View Post
            Screenshot this comment: The Tank Davis / Ryan Garcia fight will never happen. And it will be all Ryan Garcia's not willing to fight because he knows he would get humiliated! Ryan was babied in the amateurs with both his parents being USA boxing amateur judges and referees. And now goldenboy is babying him because Oscar de la Hoya has 10 million invested in him . Ryan has always been mentally week with mediocre boxing skills.
            Yet he got off the floor and TKO Campbell.
            Ryan beat a compete novice in worst kind off way.
            Your delusional

Comment

Ohhhh…so he’s already geared up to pull out? Gotcha. That’s exactly what it looks like. First, the Gesta fight gets scrapped then he’ll find a weird reason to not fight Tank.

Honestly, the boxing world just doesn’t have much time for Ryan’s lack of confidence and weak state of mind in the sport.

At the very least, he can do what the likes of the Paul brothers and KSI does—casuals wont judge him for that move.

Comment

Ryan will retire next year. No way he goes through with the suicide mission of fighting Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  The one thing I can say is that the pressure is no longer on Ryan Garcia. It is totally on Gervonta Davis now. He must win his tune up bout or there will be no fight.
                  And Tank deserves that pressure. He will now be under the gun two fights in a row, and deservedly so. Let's see how he performs.
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post

Gesta sucks. Guy is a terrible boxer.
                    I was talking about the Tank fight. I don't think it's actually signed yet. But that Gesta fight could have at least been a stay busy fight. Besides, Tank is bringing Garcia up in weight so that already favors him.

Comment

Working...
                    X