No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Believes He'll Run Through Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    At the age of 35, Terence Crawford has essentially done it all. World titles in multiple weight classes? Check. An undefeated and dominant record? Check. A top three spot on virtually every pound-for-pound list? Also, check.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Another nobody being set up to fight an ELITE fighter. Sad……

Comment

Cobbs vs Bud could be interesting for about 3 rounds then likely night night for Cobbs. Of course he’s calling out the big names and trying to get in the mix but that’s too big a leap for this dude. He’s unpredictable and wild but he doesn’t have the inside game or boxing iq for Bud or Spence or Ennis for that matter and Vergil Ortiz would likely out tough him. He definitely has heart outside of his bravado and brash style, he is at least entertaining and wants to make a name for himself though started boxing late in the game so lacks some boxing savvy.

Comment

I like to get high too Blair, but I'll never be high enough to believe that I'm going to beat Terrence Crawford. Same goes for you bro , in a million fights against Crawford, you'd lose them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Ok now I have heard it all lol... Somehow the universe must align and this guy has to fight Rolly. The sh** talk would be better than the fight by 1000x of course
          They could sell tickets to the press conferences and let you in the fight for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            I want what Blair is smoking.
            No way man , that stuff might get you killed. It's got The Flair attempting suicide by Crawford.

Comment

Working...
            X