Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pfp too 10 best fighters in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Because Crawford said he didn't care about the fight is it really that hard for you to understand man? people who want fights say i want that fight as soon as possible, lets make that fight happen, this is my career defining fight ect not "i don't care if this fight happens or not" amongst other phrases and signing to a random ass promotion to fight a nobody. At the time it looked like he didn't want the fight so i said he didn't want the fight end of story man.
    Bud did say all of that when he first came to 147 clown. Bud wanted the fight badly and what you’re posting is something he said waaaaaay after the fact when Spence was stalling him out and fighting the PBC fighters you half truth telling scumbag.
    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 08-01-2023, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Spence: Go get a strap and come back and see me. Bud gets a strap and they give him the run around for a few years lmao,

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Bid did say all of that when he first came to 147 clown. Bud wanted the fight badly and what you’re posting is something he said waaaaaay after the fact when Spence was stalling him out and fighting the PBC fighters you half truth telling scumbag.
        You're the clown running round threads acting all self righteous people felt he didn't want the fight at the time including me the fight happened and he won which i gave him respect for what's your issue man as i said you going on as if you personally did something honestly need to humble yourself. If i was still disrespecting Crawford at this point making excuses for Spence for losing ect you would have a point but you coming at me for old news which the information at the time suited and was a fair criticism.

I'm a scumbag for having an opinion which was valid on what Crawford said? rub your 2 brain cells together and understand why me and multiple other ppl would have that opinion at the time.

I'm done talking with you btw because you are a moron who can't be reasoned with just got an agenda you running with.

Comment

You're the clown running round threads acting all self righteous people felt he didn't want the fight at the time including me the fight happened and he won which i gave him respect for what's your issue man as i said you going on as if you personally did something honestly need to humble yourself. If i was still disrespecting Crawford at this point making excuses for Spence for losing ect you would have a point but you coming at me for old news which the information at the time suited and was a fair criticism.

I'm a scumbag for having an opinion which was valid on what Crawford said? rub your 2 brain cells together and understand why me and multiple other ppl would have that opinion at the time.

I'm done talking with you btw because you are a moron who can't be reasoned with just got an agenda you running with.
          Nobody felt like Bud didn’t want the fight except you Spence clowns and some frustrated fans who thought that Bud should just take anything. That’s not even something that you should even give your opinion on lmao. You don’t know what’s in a fighters heart. You’re getting called out on your opinion that Bud didn’t want the fight when Bud never said these words: I don’t want to fight Spence” or “ I dont want the fight”! And you keep saying that Bud didn’t want the fight. You and the rest of the clowns that thought that now sound like clowns defending that statement, lmfao….

Comment

Nobody felt like Bud didn’t want the fight except you Spence clowns and some frustrated fans who thought that Bud should just take anything. That’s not even something that you should even give your opinion on lmao. You don’t know what’s in a fighters heart. You’re getting called out on your opinion that Bud didn’t want the fight when Bud never said these words: I don’t want to fight Spence” or “ I dont want the fight”! And you keep saying that Bud didn’t want the fight. You and the rest of the clowns that thought that now sound like clowns defending that statement, lmfao….
            Sure they didn't hence why it has multiple upvotes and people saying the same thing at the time. Keep being a female brother.

Comment

Sure they didn't hence why it has multiple upvotes and people saying the same thing at the time. Keep being a female brother.
              So what a bunch of you lames thought what you thought. Bud did want the fight regardless of what any of you thought. You were all wrong, and you were also all wrong about who would win.

Comment

So what a bunch of you lames thought what you thought. Bud did want the fight regardless of what any of you thought. You were all wrong, and you were also all wrong about who would win.
                You really love Crawford huh bet you got posters of him above your bed and everything really pains you in your soul that people dare pick against him in a 50/50 fight or take his word when he said he didn't care about the fight as i said a female. My last message honestly i'm going to sleep have a good one man.

Comment

You really love Crawford huh bet you got posters of him above your bed and everything really pains you in your soul that people dare pick against him in a 50/50 fight or take his word when he said he didn't care about the fight as i said a female. My last message honestly i'm going to sleep have a good one man.
                  So you’re at a loss for words huh, lmao. Hypocritical street punk. Next time don’t ever question a fighters heart unless he acts like Rid**** Bowe you *****!

Comment

Working...
                  X