Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Bud did 15k ppv's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should offer Dud Crawford an even smaller share of the purse now if this is true.

It's beyond obvious at this point that Dud isn't a PPV draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Fannon boxing channel on YT

He's saying it's being reported
      Fannon, LOL! Did he get his money back from 78 and that fool on Trill? Better source. These dudes are pro PBC

Comment

Don't know how many buys it did (they'll never release those numbers) but it's clear as a day it did horrible numbers and BLK lost loads of money

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
          Don't know how many buys it did (they'll never release those numbers) but it's clear as a day it did horrible numbers and BLK lost loads of money
          Start-up businesses nearly always lose money. They've obviously got investors happy to provide a capital base from which to attempt long term growth. I very much doubt they expected to return a profit from their first fight. Let's give them a chance, why the hostility towards new players in the market?

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Start-up businesses nearly always lose money. They've obviously got investors happy to provide a capital base from which to attempt long term growth. I very much doubt they expected to return a profit from their first fight. Let's give them a chance, why the hostility towards new players in the market?
            Best of luck for BLK, heard their production was actually pretty good.

Just giving someone like Bud who's not a PPV star 10mil for one fight against eurolevel fighter and signing Broner who can't even make it to the ring doesn't sound good business plan to me. Don't know what they are trying and using their money like this they wont last long in the business

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Prove he didnt get his money or stfu. Im gonna believe him b4 i believe any dumb**** hater on this site.
              I shouldn't have to prove common knowledge. Do your own research and stop blindly talking on topics you clearly know nothing about

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Fannon, LOL! Did he get his money back from 78 and that fool on Trill? Better source. These dudes are pro PBC
                I'm not interested in ad-hominemly attacking people. I just want to know if 15k is true or not

If it's true, But needs to accept what he's getting and prove his value in the ring with Spence. Stop stalling and wasting our time if you don't want to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing News 24
                  If it’s deficient, such as 50,000 buys, it’ll be easy for the Crawford-Avanesyan fight to be considered a success because that’s a number achievable for Crawford, who has failed to bring in colossal buy totals when he’s fought on pay-per-view in the past.
                  So basically, they don't care if it tanks because Crawford doesn't draw anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

So basically, they don't care if it tanks because Crawford doesn't draw anyway.
                    This is crazy. How can anyone producing these numbers dictate anything to Errol Spence?
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I doubt they will release any numbers but I'm sure they did terrible. In general the sports pay-per-view numbers have been declining substantially for a while now. There's just too many reasons for this. Some of it is streaming but some of it is simply YouTube

Comment

Working...
                      X