Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Knocks Out Paul Butler In 11th Round, Fully Unifies Bantamweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Knocks Out Paul Butler In 11th Round, Fully Unifies Bantamweight Division

Naoya Inoue was never going to be denied history. A one-sided march was capped with a highlight reel finish for Yokohama's Inoue, who scored an eleventh-round knockout of England's Paul Butler to fully unify the bantamweight division. A rapid fire combination willed Butler to the canvas, forcing the knockout finish at 1:09 of round eleven in their lineal/WBA/WBC/IBF/WBO bantamweight championship Tuesday at Ariake Arena in Tokyo. With the win, Inoue becomes the first fighter from Japan to claim undisputed status in the three- or four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-13-2022, 10:40 AM.

Paul Butler goes in search of boxing immortality in December when he faces Naoya Inoue for the undisputed world bantamweight title. (photos by Naoki ***uda)

The WBO champion tackles Japanese hero Inoue, at the Ariake Arena in Tokyo, on Tuesday, December 13 on a historic night for the sport, promoted by Ohashi Promotion and Teiken Promotions in association with Probellum.

Inoue holds the IBF, WBA and WBC belts and wants to clean up the division before moving up in weight – but two-time world champion Butler holds the missing piece of the puzzle.

Comment

Takei beating Torimo one sidedly it seems.

Comment

How long until Inoue fight? I just woke up to watch this.

Comment

Lol my stream is behind cause it says Takei won TKO11 on boxrec

Comment

How boring Takei is just running now.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              Lol my stream is behind cause it says Takei won TKO11 on boxrec
              It seems my streaming site has been taken down. I wasn’t able to locate the Crawfish fight either. Damn.

I gotta figure something else out.

Comment

Definitely don't check your pm box

There's one more 12 rounder before the main event also btw
                Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-13-2022, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Hiraoka is almost 6 feet tall, is a southpaw, has outstanding power and is quite young.

Has all the qualities to be a top contender at 140 except he has faced no one of note.

Edit: I take it back, his opponent is winning and making him look average.
                  Last edited by Feroz; 12-13-2022, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Naoya Inoue vs Paul Butler is starting soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X