Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois' Trainer Hopes Last Performance Will Tempt Fighters To Step Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would back Dubois still to beat Whyte.

But that fight if it is going to happen, is not going to happen before Whyte vs Joshua II.

So in the meantime, in all honesty? Dubois should just be ticking over working in the gym. A rematch with Lerena is a good fight.

Comment

Other fighters? He should have a rematch with Lerena.

If he fights Joshua, AJ will knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGSD View Post
        This one must fight Lerena again that's his levEl.Lerena slept on the job, should have stopped him.he decided to walk to him with out jab nothing.
        That's his problem. He slept on him and got slept. No need for a rematch after such a conclusive finish. If Lerena rebuilds and Dubois maybe loses down the line it'd make a good crossroads bout in 2024/25
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BomaE View Post
          Dubious has been exposed
          so you understood the article - cong****

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
            Hey, my fighter's got a bum knee and a bum eye, go fight him ASAP.
            more or less - why not? Lets get a big name and a great pay day and may the least damaged warrior march on

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              I would back Dubois still to beat Whyte.

But that fight if it is going to happen, is not going to happen before Whyte vs Joshua II.

So in the meantime, in all honesty? Dubois should just be ticking over working in the gym. A rematch with Lerena is a good fight.
              no need for a rematch - it was a conclusive ending. As he is still young and able to lose I'd match him with a lighter hitting boxer so he can tighten up his defence - mind you, as I write that it occurs to me that that was what Lerena was supposed to be lol

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

more or less - why not? Lets get a big name and a great pay day and may the least damaged warrior march on
                I concur. We internet basement dwellers sure like our weekly dosage of human slaughter.

Comment

He should relinquish that bogus WBA belt, he's a contender. What's he going to do if the WBA orders him to fight Usyk or Fury?

Comment

Reminded me a bit of Lamon Brewster near disaster vs Kali Meehan. Let’s see if Dubois can use this learning experience.

Comment

Chisora said he is not quitting, maybe Dubois is the man to retire him.

Comment

Working...
                      X