No announcement yet.

Is Freddie Roach Right? "Floyd Needs Pacquiao, We don't Need Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Freddie Roach Right? "Floyd Needs Pacquiao, We don't Need Him"

Freddie Roach recently said that it's Manny who puts the asses in the seats. Who deserves to have the bigger slice of the purse?
    Manny is the man and he draws the masses to the fight
    35.90%
    Floyd has the skills and his fans pay the bills
    17.95%
    Both should shutup and take a 50/50 split of the purse
    46.15%

The poll is expired.

Compare Floyds PPV numbers to Pacmans PPV numbers

Comment

floyd has teh richer fans

Comment

Why do you think floyd came out of retirement???? He won't even fight shane who called him out in his face infront of millions.. Floyd can go **** himself and retire again if he thinks he gonna get bigger % especially when pac beats cotto... pac dont need him..

Comment

Why do you think Floyd returned? For JMM?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
            floyd has teh richer fans
            Really? how come i never hear them cheer when he fights? they always get drowned out by his opponents fans.

Comment

i think pac deserves the bigger split but since the fans and boxing needs pac-pbf to happen, they should both take 50-50

Comment

Everyone knows deep down that Floyd will outbox anyone they put infront of him, he's proved it time after time. I'm not a huge fan but at the moment he's unbeatable.

Comment

Well one thing Floyd came back is to get a big payday against Pac so we know Floyd does Pac. Pac on the other hand was going to get a mega fight with Mosley or Cotto so he doesn't need Floyd. Floyd will bring in the most moneys but Pac was OK before Floyd ever came back. If they do fight I belive it should be 50/50. If Pac say I want more, more power to Pac because I know he can always make 10+ millions against Mosley or Margarito. Floyd will pretty much be stuck because he probably won't get in the ring with all the true welters.

Comment

Originally posted by BUL@H@W View Post
                    Why do you think Floyd returned? For JMM?
                    Nope and calderon..

Comment

Working...
                    X