Pacquiao/Larios was MUCH worse than Mayweather/Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    Why has no one talked about this?

Pac made Larios move up two weight clases (from 122 to 130) RIGHT AFTER HE WAS KO'D IN 3 ROUNDS BY IZZY VAZQUEZ! Not only that, Pac couldn't even KO him! He won a decision against a guy who had been KO'd in 3 rounds 2 weight classes below in his last fight!

Why does Floyd get **** for not KOing Marquez? Marquez has NEVER been KO'd, Floyd was coming off a 2-year layoff, and he is a a BOXER, not a PUNCHER like Pac. Oh, did I mention JMM was ranked #2 p4p?

Do you people (especially *******s) really think what Floyd/JMM even begins to compare with the Pac/Larios situation?

There is no size mismatch. at a time both were 122lbs champ. Larios looks even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      Idc about either of those fights. Why are you gals swinging your purses at eachother over two tune-up fights?

Pacquiao can shut his critics up by KO'ing Cotto and then we can all happily see Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Am i right or wrong
      if we get to see pacquiao-mayweather.

pacquiao plans to retire after 1 more fight in 2010.

arum and floyd are gonna drive hard bargains.

plus gbp wants mosley-mayweather.

tr ain't gonna bend over backwards for floyd even though it's a huge fight. since floyd is signed with gbp , tr will have to share pacquiao's half with gbp.

Comment

Larios taller and bigger than pacquioa.

Comment

Lol look at my first post on this thread. I posted it before i read this post.
          you're one of the bright ones.

floyd made some big money , got back into training , got some of the ring rust off , is back in the public eye......

no need for anything more than that.

Comment

Anyone have the fight night weights. Should tell the story

Comment

The TS is wrong!

Thanks to the *******s, we have learned that Larios moving up two divisions to fight Pac after getting KO'd in 3 rounds was a bigger challange than JM Marquez, the P4P2 fighter in the world who arguably beat Pacquiao twice!

Comment

Idc about either of those fights. Why are you gals swinging your purses at eachother over two tune-up fights?

Pacquiao can shut his critics up by KO'ing Cotto and then we can all happily see Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Am i right or wrong
                very correct ...

but i think people are restless it still 2 months away ....

Comment

Pac's fight was a tune-up, fought in the Phillipines. That's how it was sold to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    you're one of the bright ones.

floyd made some big money , got back into training , got some of the ring rust off , is back in the public eye......

no need for anything more than that.
                    Gracias

You know now that you mention all the stuff that may prevent Pacquiao vs Mayweather it almost seems like that real "Dream Match". All we can do is hope Arum and Haymon come to terms.

It would be a shame if it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
                      Pac's fight was a tune-up, fought in the Phillipines. That's how it was sold to the public.

Mayweather's fight was a tuneup fought in the United States, and sold on PPV.

Lifestyle flashy!

Comment

Working...
                      X