Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Won't Watch Bivol Fights Until Contracts Are Signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Won't Watch Bivol Fights Until Contracts Are Signed

Artur Beterbiev may be an elite prizefighter, but don't ever mistake him for being a hardcore fan of the sport. The WBO, WBC, and IBF 175-pound champion from Russia was recently asked if he had an opinion about his
    [Click Here To Read More]

Move along, nothing to see here folks . . .
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Alot of fighters say this but probably the first time a fighter has actually meant it.
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

"It’s my work, you know? You fan of your work?”

This right here says it all
        Bivol might as well get ready for nighty night

Comment

If we don’t make this fight, boxing is broken. No stupid personalities involved. Just two of the best!!!!

Comment

Bivol desperately wanna another payday from Canelo lol. Beterbiev fight won't happen until 2024.
            CasperUK CasperUK likes this.

Comment

Bivol is a really good fighter. The Canelo fight has people way overhyped on him. If Biev comes in healthy he will stop Bivol inside seven rounds. His power is too concussive.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

It's odd to me when a fighter doesn't watch boxing, especially when they don't even watch the fighter their about to fight next. I think Beterbiev's said his trainer watch the fights, he just follows the game plan. Geez
                AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

5202454842_84e5a6dbbb_b.jpg

I have job. I must remoof obstacle.
                  Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                    Bivol desperately wanna another payday from Canelo lol. Beterbiev fight won't happen until 2024.
                    The only one that has expressed wanting or needing the rematch is Canelo. Bivol actually said he doesn’t care to whoop that ass again because it was light work the first time. Canelo is the one making fake excuses for the loss and saying he wants another shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X