Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: Stylistically, Me Against Beterbiev Is A Blockbuster Fight; Someone's Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
    This is not a blockbuster fight Yarde, you just don't possess that kind of name recognition.
    _____

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      This is not a blockbuster fight Yarde, you just don't possess that kind of name recognition.
      neither guy does....Betebuv...Beterievebeb?

Comment

I got Yarde by KO in 6 rounds. Beterbiev has never felt the athleticism that Yarde brings
        Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev is arguably the best fighter in the division, he's steamrolled everyone that he's faced.
          He is the proverbial boogie man of the 175 pound landscape, there's no one else that commands such fear in boxing.
          super-x super-x likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
            I got Yarde by KO in 6 rounds. Beterbiev has never felt the athleticism that Yarde brings
            Yarde was KOd by a jab by Kovalev. Kovalev, a hard puncher in his own right was nowhere close to the level of punishing power Beterbiev brings. Beterbiev is going to make this a painful reminder to Yarde that there are levels to this game far beyond his comprehension. He going to wish Beterbiev’s name never crossed his lips.
            sayf sayf MulaKO MulaKO eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Yarde was KOd by a jab by Kovalev. Kovalev, a hard puncher in his own right was nowhere close to the level of punishing power Beterbiev brings. Beterbiev is going to make this a painful reminder to Yarde that there are levels to this game far beyond his comprehension. He going to wish Beterbiev’s name never crossed his lips.
              Stamina issues have been resolved. You'll see come fight night. I always tag my threads with hot takes for reference following the fight.

Beterbiev has never seen athleticism and muscles like Yarde's and will be dumbfounded at the power he brings.
              Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Stamina issues have been resolved. You'll see come fight night. I always tag my threads with hot takes for reference following the fight.

Beterbiev has never seen athleticism and muscles like Yarde's and will be dumbfounded at the power he brings.
                Beterbiev has beaten three former world champions, all in their prime and all by KO. Yarde has yet to beat one and was KOd by one.

I’ll respectfully disagree.

Comment

Beterbiev has beaten three former world champions, all in their prime and all by KO. Yarde has yet to beat one and was KOd by one.

I’ll respectfully disagree.
                  I'll be calling you back into this thread, like how you're wife calls you across the house to get chips out the pantry.

Beterbiev has never seen athleticism like Yarde's.

Comment

I'll be calling you back into this thread, like how you're wife calls you across the house to get chips out the pantry.

Beterbiev has never seen athleticism like Yarde's.
                    Ok, I now see where this is going. Apparently you’re unable to have an ADULT conversation on disagreement without lobbing emotionally based insults.

Moving on

For future reference, That’s YOUR not YOU’RE.
                    shwaap shwaap Hnnnggg Hnnnggg like this.

Comment

Ok, I now see where this is going. Apparently you’re unable to have an ADULT conversation on disagreement without lobbing emotionally based insults.

Moving on

For future reference, That’s YOUR not YOU’RE.
                      that's why nobody likes inviting you out....you're a buzzkill.

Tell me you're are/were an autistic DoD Enlisted person who can't tell when a conversation is over, whithout telling me you are/were an autistic DoD enlisted person who can't tell when a conversation is over.

There is nothing else to discuss, stop trying to argue......low class bum.
                      Last edited by TheIronMike; 12-08-2022, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X