Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Hoping He Faces Benavidez vs. Plant Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Hoping He Faces Benavidez vs. Plant Winner

While 2022 might still be on the calendar, 2023 has Jermall Charlo's full attention. By and large, due to a nagging back injury and personal issues, Charlo (32-0, 22 KOs) has been forced to sit idly by on the sidelines. His WBC middleweight title, though still firmly in his possession, has collected a considerable amount of dust.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait, because Plant and Benevidez had the balls to move forward with the deal and actually fight each other this guy is now yapping like he wants one of them? I’m sorry but I was once a supporter but now you’re just a straight bi t c h

Comment

Dude has been in idle for a while for a bad back. He would need a tune up and then test the waters at 168. At this rate he will fight them in 2025.

Comment

This guy should take a leaf from his brothers career and actually do something with his, he's a waste of space who just runs off at the gums.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Wait, because Plant and Benevidez had the balls to move forward with the deal and actually fight each other this guy is now yapping like he wants one of them? I’m sorry but I was once a supporter but now you’re just a straight bi t c h

Right?

Benavidez been calling him out for a long time, even referred to him as a p-ssy on national TV.

Only now that Benavidez and Plant are fighting does Charlo grow some (fake) balls.

Comment

If Charlo can't get the ducking Munguia fight at 160 he should go straight to 168
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Then get your ***** ass in the ring, pusse boy. Mall got money, is a former champion and will be talked about for years while you are just a cog in the system. ***** boy.

Comment

This poodle barked about David last year, then got hit up by him and stfu. All of a sudden he wants it again? Im thinking olboy is bipolar. Why not try n unify or become undisputed at 160? And how tf does the 'bc allow him to keep their belt when he aint fought in 18 months?
                does gordo jr love trannies too?

Comment

So what is Charlo going to do between now and late 2033?!
                  alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Let's go Jermall, time to shut up all the hate!!! I told you, they're all on Showtime now, and will be fighting each other for mandatory spots and championship fights, starting with Benavidez and Plant; then Charlo, Morrell, and Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                    X