Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez 'Very Likely' To Face John Ryder In May, Hearn Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John who??? Why won't Canelo try testing his hand on Benavidez's face? Oh that's right he wants to get back to Mexican style.

Comment

I said this long before Ryder even fought and beat Parker. Obvious stuff.

Comment

Cherry Season has returned

Comment

Good fight, I've known of r yder for a while. B js fought him. I'm sure ryder is better than many people benavides fought.
          Nell can't fight high risk, low reward fighters all the time
          Last edited by hugh grant; 12-06-2022, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Reynoso is open to the matchup.

“Ryder is coming off a good streak and has had some good fights. We’ll be ready for that fight,”
            zz0.66xzbjpudkgzz

Comment

Everybody will be mad about this but I like this fight for Ryder

Comment

Guess the you don’t deserve a Canelo fight stance doesn’t apply when you’re a Brit that Canelo feels he can easily defeat. You can’t run the who have you beaten to deserve Canelo argument when you pick someone like Ryder and other domestic level Brits. And I don’t want to hear the he deserves tune up because he had surgery to remove calluses from his hands. We’ve seen boxers come back from worse situations and longer lay offs to take on much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
                  'Who has he beat?'
                  Daniel Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Guess the you don’t deserve a Canelo fight stance doesn’t apply when you’re a Brit that Canelo feels he can easily defeat. You can’t run the who have you beaten to deserve Canelo argument when you pick someone like Ryder and other domestic level Brits. And I don’t want to hear the he deserves tune up because he had surgery to remove calluses from his hands. We’ve seen boxers come back from worse situations and longer lay offs to take on much better.
                    Unlike boo boo Ryder doesn't duck

Comment

If anyone was robbed of a Canelo payday, it’s Ryder so I can’t query this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X