Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Demond Nicholson - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Demond Nicholson - Face To Face at Presser

Andrade, Nicholson Presser Photos Gallery - Undefeated five-time world champion and boxing superstar Gervonta "Tank" Davis went face to face with unbeaten world champion Hector Luis Garcia at a press conference on Monday before they meet for Davis' WBA Lightweight Title on Saturday, January 7 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love when they feed a body to my man Boo Boo. I don't care if its a big name, as long as its somebody who thinks they have a chance to win. As long as he's active, its cool. I know a lot of the big names are truly scared to get in the ring with him, no matter how they try to spin it. They talk a good one, then they go fight someone of lesser caliber than Boo Boo. So that tells it all right there. U can't make ppl fight who are afraid to fight, so just keep beating up whoever signs to fight. The ones who sign may not have the big names, but those are the real men in the sport. They have the courage and the willingness to face defeat.

Comment

They always gotta put a boring fight on to eat up time

Comment

Doo doo with another stellar opponent! Not surprising since he is the duck master. Left his last division to duck the champ. Doo doo and his career are toilet sagas of elite stellar excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          I love when they feed a body to my man Boo Boo. I don't care if it’s a big name, as long as it’s somebody who thinks they have a chance to win. As long as he's active, it’s cool. I know a lot of the big names are truly scared to get in the ring with him, no matter how they try to spin it. They talk a good one, then they go fight someone of lesser caliber than Boo Boo. So that tells it all right there. U can't make ppl fight who are afraid to fight, so just keep beating up whoever signs to fight. The ones who sign may not have the big names, but those are the real men in the sport. They have the courage and the willingness to face defeat.
          Trust me, no one is scared of Doo Doo. He hasn’t beaten a world champion in his entire career. Doo Doo will be forgotten almost immediately when he retires and will be devoid of HOF accolades.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Trust me, no one is scared of Doo Doo. He hasn’t beaten a world champion in his entire career. Doo Doo will be forgotten almost immediately when he retires and will be devoid of HOF accolades.
            Unfortunately your boy Canelo is fighting British Bum Ryder instead of a real fighter. Canelo will never fight another slick black fighter again after Lara punk'd his ass

Comment

I was considering buying this fight. Now I wont. I can find better ways to fall asleep.
              MatchMaker215 MatchMaker215 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
                I was considering buying this fight. Now I wont. I can find better ways to fall asleep.
                I recommend sleeping pills, the entire bottle. you won't be missed

Comment

Chin him, Nicholson!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

You remeber when Billy Joe failed a drug test the week of the fight when he was scheduled to fight boo boo?
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X