Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis-Karen Chukhadzhian Co-Feature For Davis-Garcia PPV Show January 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

I was going to make the same joke, so I am glad I checked first.

Jarod is really spinning his wheels.
    Sorry, Jaron.

Comment

Another showcase fight for Ennis. Either no one wants to fight him or they are going to play it safe until the title shot at this point.

Comment

Spence will vacate and boots will be upgraded to full champ and then spend the next two years fighting nobodies from the ibf rankings.

He should have tried to be wbo mandatory.

Comment

another bull**** fight for Ennis. Next year, he will be in his 7th year as a pro. There is no goddamn way this man hs the entire sport afraid of him.

Comment

this is his title shot. his mandatory would be golub or giyasov just so you know. this was expected. i expect ennis to move up after 2 more fights. there's no point in waiting for a super fight that would never come.

Comment

Boots has been fighting a long time, no title fight? Something is badly wrong!?

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
                Boots has been fighting a long time, no title fight? Something is badly wrong!?
                This is a title fight. Just a really ****ty one.

Comment

Smfh. Terrible fights. And ppv again! Who the f thinks it's ok to make this a ppv card

Comment

So many options.....could have gone with Dusty Harrison-Hernandez

Comment

I’d say the only positive is you know you’re not gonna get a long drawn out boring fight. Boots will go in and get it done as quick as possible

Comment

Working...
                      X