Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryder: I'm Standing Pretty Now, Would Be A Dream To Fight Canelo...Whenever, Wherever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silence View Post
    UK debut, May 7th, Emirates, 60k audience, solid opponent, similar styles. Worth of PPV.
    Lol, you are so full of shxt!! How is Ryder deserving of a PPV when absolutely no one gives a shxt about him outside of the UK. He's barely a domestic level name, we are not fools. This is the usual, Cinnabon can do what he wants and just sit back and wait for his fellowship of clowns and jesters to justify his nonsense for him.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Lol, you are so full of shxt!! How is Ryder deserving of a PPV when absolutely no one gives a shxt about him outside of the UK. He's barely a domestic level name, we are not fools.
      Deserving is about effort and resume, not fame. Especially if you got robbed. I'd rather watch a qualified competition like Ryder than watch unskilled weightbullies who constantly throws inaccurate punches.

This is the usual, Cinnabon can do what he wants and just sit back and wait for his fellowship of clowns and jesters to justify his nonsense for him.
      Yep, he can do whatever he wants. He is bigger than current boxing and one of the a few ATGs.

Comment

The article called Ryder a veteran gatekeeper, but the boxing public is supposed to perceive him as a legitimate opponent for an undisputed champion? Only Cinnabon and Eddie can do this type of shxt, spit in our faces, and question our intelligence, and still have avid supporters willing to defend it to the end. Meanwhile, the other mandatory fights present and past mean nothing and take a backseat to Ryder's mandatory because Ginger and Hearn say so. What a bunch of con artist pxssies.
        People don't know the definition of a gatekeeper they just look at W-L-D record.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

This is a circus act, that we has seen before, mant times, we want something new, exciting and unpredictable, how about benavidez? Too risky? Morell jr? He still green, reminds me of floyd vs canelo a few years back. He can go straight to bivol, but that one is very predictable.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            John Ryder has never been in a more prominent position in his career. The assurance of a big fight was secured for the veteran gatekeeper following an injury stoppage of Zach Parker at the start of the fifth round last month at The O2 in London. The win came with the interim WBO super middleweight title stake.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Yes, he injured Zach Parker by breaking his will.

Comment

Why Canelo love these British cans so much? Could have fought Charlo instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                Why Canelo love these British cans so much? Could have fought Charlo instead.
                John Ryder is number #2 on boxrec behind Canelo at Super Middie and well ahead of Benavidez, that's a higher ranked opponent than Benavidez is fighting .. Plant. Now wether you see this as Ryder being good or just how cr*p Benavidez and Plants opponents have been .. your choice.

If Benavidez and Charlo stopped fighting tomato cans then everyone would be calling for them to get the fight rather than just the PBC shills , or they could try fighting without home advantage and become real world champions you know fight round the world.. nope don't do that either. I'm sure if Benavidez offered to step to Dazn for a fight he get it in the States .. nope said he wouldn't do that either ... seriously WTF ... they literally won't do anything to get the fight .

Why didn't Charlo fight Andrade to unify on PBC island when he had the chance.. ??

Other fighters go to different countries, fight on different networks, unify divisions ... why no PBC fighters .. and then they expect respect .. laughable. Shame really ..

Now explain to me why Spence ain't fighting Bud again ??

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post

really smh, GTFOH wid that desreve a payday BS. this is boxing not the stock market. i wanna see the best fights possible and this for sure is not one of them.
                  What? Am I supposed to shout and scream because boxing is what it is? I'm too old mate, but be my guest. It wasn't gonna be Benavidez (or Plant again) or Bivol and John's the most accomplished of the rest - shoulda got the nod aginst Mundo and Fielding, maybe shouldn't have against jacobs...in any event correctly regarded as a top 5 SMW. (he's #3 per Ring and #4 per TBRB)

Morrells potentially more of a threat sure... you really believe Canelo's gonna fight 8 - 0 Morrel whos fought.... umm... err...?? Maybe the Ginger one should have fought Richards instaed... or Dog Dirrell? Or Gongora? They deserve it more than John you think? You tell me.

Like I said it's gotta be someone and John's a good dude, paid his dues to the sport and been screwed more than his share. Happy to see the man get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Deserving is about effort and resume, not fame. Especially if you got robbed. I'd rather watch a qualified competition like Ryder than watch unskilled weightbullies who constantly throws inaccurate punches.

Yep, he can do whatever he wants. He is bigger than current boxing and one of the a few ATGs.
                    You say in one sentence its not about fame but effort and resume, and in the next sentence you use Cinnabon's fame to justify him doing whatever he wants, lol, I told you that you're full of shxt. Ginger isn't even making an effort to hide the fact that he's going to jump a basic skilled journeyman to the front of the line, instead of all the other talented fighters to avoid real competition and he's going to have super fans, like you, defending it. He doesn't even care about the public perception of it or how it damages the sport, because he can just choose to pay attention to the pube sniffing, and blind adoration he receives from his Bandwagon Boys. In the end, he's looking for a way out.... to try to establish a large European following, because he's running out of excuses on facing the real mandatory opponents and the other talent on the rise stateside. The ways to avoid guys is closing in, so Cinnabon and Hearn are trying to dig a hole to Europe before its too late. But if he's on the same level as when he fought the last Golovkin fight, someone over there might take his lunch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

People don't know the definition of a gatekeeper they just look at W-L-D record.
                      And that's not that good, he's got 5 losses without any top competitors, Jacobs is just still around for a check at this point. Hell, he was losing before Parker broke his hand, and because he had one decent round, people are acting as if its obvious that he was about to make a comeback. With a fighter of his caliber, no, that's definitely not obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X