Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Praises Ref For Stopping The Fight: I Was Not Doing Much Anyway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The D3vil
    replied
    I wouldn't mind useless fights like this as "stay busy" fights for champions if they gave us the fights we wanted more, but this was a pointless fight.

God help anybody who actually bought this nonsense

Leave a comment:

• bullydean
    replied
    "Fury, 34, defeated Chisora, 38"

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    This really sums up even the idea of the fight and why it should have never happened. But oh well, the sweet Caroline’s needed an excuse for a piss up

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied
    Horribly pointless fight. Glad Chisora at least got a good check out of it. I hold my nose at the fight, but applaud Fury for giving black fighters a good pay day, something Canelo refuses to do...
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    Ref was right, BBBoC were right, everyone saying it was a pointless fight were right...

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Nelo and pac wondering how they didnt get floyd rematch when chisora can get 3 fights?
    But chisora fights to put money on table, mission accomplished he can retire with b est resume in division he fought everyone.
    But he's a folk hero, and African warrior he enjoyed being beaten up, so maybe usy k got no worry fighting fury if its enjoyable? Lions of Africa are glad chisora not a maasai warrior

Leave a comment:

• Rebelrbg
    replied
    He did what he was paid to do, come out aggressive, and morph into a punching bag until Fury gets tired of the workout. Now, Chisora can pick and choose whether he wants to fight every so often because he's sitting on a fat fat wallet.

Leave a comment:

• dannnnn
    replied
    He gave it a spirited effort at least.

For about the first 90 seconds of the fight, that is.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    13L talking about there being some war

Leave a comment:

• MikeyG
    replied
    I liked the body work and the jab, Derek!
    Tony Green Tony Green likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X