Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Bags Majority Decision Over Samuel Carmona in Tough Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

You're a sick bastard if you think what that Carmona guy just did deserved a W fuxk outta here wierdo.

Guy came to run like usian bolt disgusting **** to praise.
    Yeah, the unskilled brawler getting landed on clean all night whilst missing like a loon won the fight. Haha.

You stay Mexican American now, you hear me.

As you were.
    bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

You mean like Those brits getting robberies over Mexicans in unjolley ole england. But yeah they do rob europeans in the US, and rob americans and mexicans in Europe. The Russians and africans get robbed the most. Pretty messed up.
      Who are these Mexicans who get robbed over in the UK other than Vasquez and Beltran?

If you think there's only about 2 robberies of overseas fighters in the US, then i've got some seriously bad news for you.

Did you enjoy the clear robbery in the main event as well?

I know you people have no honour or integrity. I've known it for decades.

But you enjoy yourself at the expense of fighters who earned their right and had it stolen from them. I mean, nearly every important win for Mexicans around today is in fact a robbery. That's ugly.

Comment

¿117-111? In a fight so close Seems like that judge filled out his cards before the fight even started. & no doubt there was some "home cooking" cause that judge(Camacho) also happens to be from Mexico.
        bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Ugly fight on both ends. I've always said Martinez is limited he has a good punch but squares up and throws wild punches. Carmona did himself no favors by just running in circles without throwing anything for the 2nd half of the fight. I understand he hurt his hand but he let that fight slip away you can't take the belt from the champion like that, he looked good in the first half and can compete at the world level for sure.

As much as it pains me to say I think Martinez will have a lot of trouble with that rat faced toupee wearing Edwards. Edwards is a pure boxer with 0 punch but he is very elusive and if Martinez fights the way he did with Carmona I could see Edwards outboxing him. Sunny isn't untouchable either he can be hit so let's see how he handles the punch himself.

Comment

Regardless of who won, it was clear to see that Carmona is a much better fighter than Martinez. Even when Carmona stopped throwing the right hand, Martinez barely caught him with any punches and Carmona was catching him with really clean, hard left hands. In the last 2 rounds when Carmona stood in the pocket and started throwing his right hand again, Martinez became very hesitant to throw. It’s like he lost all his bravado/ machismo when Carmona stood toe to toe with him. Martinez looked horrible throughout the entirety of that fight.

Comment

Both those dudes stunk up the place. Disgusting that was a world title match.

Comment

It's quite apparent that J.C.M wants nothing to do with Sunny Edwards. Sunny even stated that he's fight him in Mexico & he still bottled it!

Comment

Working...
                X