Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much do you think Mayweather weighed on fightnight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

158 - 161 lbs.

Comment

around 160-165lbs

Comment

About 160.

Comment

160 or a bit more.....thats prolly why he refused to be weighed in....around 14 lbs over jmm,imo.....

Comment

Walks around at 147-148...I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't gain anything...but to say he weighed close to 160 is ****ing mad...mayweather has never weighed that in his life...he had to put on pounds to fight Oscar...

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
              Walks around at 147-148...I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't gain anything...but to say he weighed close to 160 is ****ing mad...mayweather has never weighed that in his life...he had to put on pounds to fight Oscar...
              he hadn't weighed that ever because he was active. He just don't want people to know he gained a few walk around pounds while being off 2 years

Comment

You guys are all wrong

You guys are all wrong..Floyd never clocked in on fight nite anything over 148. His walk around weight is 147-150. Theres no way he was over 150 on the night for the marquez fight

Comment

Nobody knows exactly what weight he walks around in anymore. 2 year is a long time. He has not allowed anybody to weigh him on fight night in his lat 3 fights. That to me is very fishy.

What we do know is that Marquez came in at 148 on fight night and Mayeather looked substantially much much bigger than him all around. To me that was at least a 10 pound difference.

Comment

I'll guess around 152-155 range.

Comment

Originally posted by boyssf650 View Post
                      You guys are all wrong..Floyd never clocked in on fight nite anything over 148. His walk around weight is 147-150. Theres no way he was over 150 on the night for the marquez fight
                      Stop living in the past. Floyd looked bigger all around than he had ever before. Nobody knows exactly what weight he walks around in anymore. 2 year is a long time. He has not allowed anybody to weigh him on fight night in his lat 3 fights. That to me is very fishy.

Hatton vs Mayeather :
                      Haton came in at 154 and Mayeather still looked bigger than him.

JMM vs Mayeather: JMM came in at 148 and Mayeather looked HUGE bigger than ever.

Remember the numbers for Ricky and for JMM are accurate so you do the math.

Comment

Working...
                      X