Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If Joshua Was Gonna Fight Me, He Would've Took Like $40M To Do It December 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But his sponsors said he couldn't take that fight and Eddie wasn't happy with equally promotion so why should he , aright Tyson is world champion but Joshua beat the great Charlies Martin and was a champion at one stage before a cruiserweight beat him back to back and yes , Joshua hasn't really beat anyone 'live' and good but he's going to fight Wilder instead ....ASK EDDIE!

Comment

crazy talk never ends.

Comment

Not sure why people are buying this. Early Dec would be have been a 3 month turn around. Don't think Joshua, or hell, any recent HW has had a 3 month turn around.

Just Tyson running his mouth as always.

Comment

The Gypsy Clown is so full of crap. This is the guy who tested positive for Nandrolone, then cheated Klitschko out of a rematch by inventing mental illness (a.k.a. a voluntary 12 month drink and drug binge), then strung out and ducked AJ in 2019 when his team knew 100% that Wilder would pull the rematch clause card. Then he put AJ under a ridiculous deadline which kept changing daily and he backed out the moment the rushed negotiations actually threatened to make the fight happen. Three he's retiring. Then he's going to dance again in the WWE ballet pantomime whilst crooning "Gawd blersss Americurrr". This guy has had 2 good fights (Wilder II and Klitschko) and he thinks he's the new Ali. His legacy already stinks.

Comment

Fury also holds the repeat world record for the amount of time holding a belt without actually defending it. He is the master of stalling, jive talk and BS. What a legend! What a legacy!

Comment

These 2 will have to fight. They may have to fight each other even though one of them lost their last fight. It won't be perfect, compromises need be made. It will be good if josh fights fury after losing to usyk. Then people write josh off, and if josh were to best fury, the win would be all the sweeter and greater

Comment

I love this site. I come here just for the comments. I remember when Joshua had the belts and basically told Wilder he had to take a flat 15 million no PPV shares or rematch clause everyone was on here saying “He should take it. He will NEVER make that much in his ENTIRE CAREER. He is the name Wilde is a nobody.”

oh and yes Eddie hit him with a 2 week deadline and took it off the table and fought someone else. Everybody on this sight was like he has the belts. The person with the belts makes the rules.

Then Wilder decided to fight Fury. All I heard was Fury was old, fat and washed and Joshua would KO them BOTH easily. It doesn’t matter if they are fighting each other. Joshua is still the name.

well now Joshua doesn’t have any belts and BOTH Wilder and Fury are more known than he is everywhere but the UK…….

Soooooo now it’s “Fury is a BULLY. Picking on a guy with mental health issues and placing a DEADLINE ON FIGHTS. WHO DOES THAT”

LOLLLLLLLLLLL LMAO LMMFAO

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!!!
                Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 12-05-2022, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
                  I love this site. I come here just for the comments. I remember when Joshua had the belts and basically told Wilder he had to take a flat 15 million no PPV shares or rematch clause everyone was on here saying “He should take it. He will NEVER make that much in his ENTIRE CAREER. He is the name Wilde is a nobody.”

oh and yes Eddie hit him with a 2 week deadline and took it off the table and fought someone else. Everybody on this sight was like he has the belts. The person with the belts makes the rules.

Then Wilder decided to fight Fury. All I heard was Fury was old, fat and washed and Joshua would KO them BOTH easily. It doesn’t matter if they are fighting each other. Joshua is still the name.

well now Joshua doesn’t have any belts and BOTH Wilder and Fury are more known than he is everywhere but the UK…….

Soooooo now it’s “Fury is a BULLY. Picking on a guy with mental health issues and placing a DEADLINE ON FIGHTS. WHO DOES THAT”

LOLLLLLLLLLLL LMAO LMMFAO

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!!!
                  That's NSB. They never change.

And notice, it's always the same fighters where that happens.

Pacquiao.
                  Crawford.
                  Joshua.
                  Lomachenko.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X