Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Derek Chisora - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Derek Chisora - Face To Face at Final Presser

Fury, Chisora Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The Tyson Fury Roadshow returned to London this week, and the undefeated WBC/Lineal heavyweight world champion arrived at Thursday's press conference in a flashy suit, and proceeded to entertain the masses in typical "Gypsy King" fashion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a soft touch for Tyson Fury. Chisora is a tomato can, punching bag at the best. Fury is helping a friend get paid by beating him up for 12 rounds. Why Top Rank would allow this sparring session is beyond me.

Comment

The biggest heavyweight fight, for this month of December anyway.

Comment

This fight is by far the biggest joke of the year...What a garbage!!!

Comment

Fury giving last big payday to his close pal.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
            This will be a soft touch for Tyson Fury. Chisora is a tomato can, punching bag at the best. Fury is helping a friend get paid by beating him up for 12 rounds. Why Top Rank would allow this sparring session is beyond me.
            Because fury just sold 94k seats for Dillian Whyte. Because this fight will make TR a lot of money. Because if he wins this soft touch there’s a boat load more money on the other side vs Joshua or Usyk.

basically TR allowed this because they aren’t stupid.

Comment

Fury always has the size advantage.
              Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Derek Chisora. One of the strongest punching bags in heavyweight history

Comment

Way too friendly for me. But its an even tradeoff, Fury gets the attention he craves, and Chisora gets a "fight out of want not need" payday.

Comment

Working...
                  X