Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: "On December 10th, You'll See How David Avanesyan Beat Terence Crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one asked for this fight.

So no one should pay for this fight.

Comment

These guys checks will bounce too like Proragis.....

Comment

Wow so TC is fighting Kavaliauskas's left overs 3 years after TC won that fight. Kavaliauskas got a TKO on Avanesyan a whole year prior to his fight with TC and Avanesyan hasn't done anything after but fight no names, and people talking about not to sleep on Avanesyan man please stop this dude was also beat by Peterson 2 years prior to fighting Kavaliauskas. These are the type of fights you take entering into a division or when a loss has occurred not after you beat a fighter like Porter. I mean I get it keep busy but damn....How can anyone justify this one.....

I mean at least (and I don't like that fight either, don't get it twisted) Spence is fighting a guy that was once the man to beat in the division in Thurman...

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
          Wow so TC is fighting Kavaliauskas's left overs 3 years after TC won that fight. Kavaliauskas got a TKO on Avanesyan a whole year prior to his fight with TC and Avanesyan hasn't done anything after but fight no names, and people talking about not to sleep on Avanesyan man please stop this dude was also beat by Peterson 2 years prior to fighting Kavaliauskas. These are the type of fights you take entering into a division or when a loss has occurred not after you beat a fighter like Porter. I mean I get it keep busy but damn....How can anyone justify this one.....

I mean at least (and I don't like that fight either, don't get it twisted) Spence is fighting a guy that was once the man to beat in the division in Thurman...
          ————

These opening words of this story tells us all we need to know about this sham of a fight …. “A world title opportunity was the furthest thing from David Avanesyan’s mind.​” It was also the furthest thing from ALL of boxing fans.

All Crawford had to do was go after Boots and we’d all believe his $50 million farce. Boots would have taken the same payday Avansbullshït took.

Crawford is a coward. His resume at 147 is proof of that. Khan, Brook, and now this guy.

Comment

Can’t wait to see Spence run for the exit after Bud stops Avanesyan next week… oh wait, he’s in hiding, no pictures or interviews recently, too heavy, pushing 185 LB’s

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              Can’t wait to see Spence run for the exit after Bud stops Avanesyan next week… oh wait, he’s in hiding, no pictures or interviews recently, too heavy, pushing 185 LB’s
              You say the sentence of Bud stopping Avanesyan like its something meaningful to do?? I mean if Avanesyan goes to the 10th round it would hurt bud's status more then Avanesyan ever could be hurt. No matter how "tough" the pundits want to say Avanesyan is or how much Buds fans want to think this fight means something the fact is that this fight is worthless its not even considered a stay busy fight.

This is like Curry going to a high school B-Ball tryouts and splashing bucket after bucket on some 9th graders i mean congrats i guess....
              Last edited by cruz1383; 11-30-2022, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Avanesyan is more dangerous that you guys think, specially in the early rounds... and he deserved a world title fight way more than others

Comment

Bud cannot take anyone for granted

Comment

Crawford needs to read an opponent and will probably be rusty for the 1st 3-4 rounds after messing with "We fight maybe once a year if any at all" PBC vs banking a fight or 2 with top rank. Avan is on a 6 fight stoppage streak. Should be good until Crawford takes over around the 5th-7th for a pre10th round stoppage
                    Last edited by hhh1200; 12-01-2022, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

when was Thurman the man to beat?

Pacqiuao was always active during that time. Thurman never outranked Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X