Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Jose Ramirez Been Ducking Me For 5 Years; Now I Got This Belt, He Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
    Yea,
    TR, or "The Bobfather" feared Regis was going to do real damage to Ramirez when both were supposed to meet 5 yrs ago.
    If Ramirez, and TR were smart, they should go for the weak linked WBA champ(PBC).
    Trust me when I tell you, Prograis will bankrupt TR at 140.
    They have no one to beat him.
    TR knows this. They will go another direction.
    They already have the guy who beat him with one eye in Josh Taylor.

Comment

Prograis either stops Teo on his feet, or on his stool
      Regis is a "different type of animal"
      A grown ass man at 140.
      Sad it took so long to showcase his skills.
      Prograis will run 140 like Charlo does 154.
      He wants to beat up more TR, & PBC fighters for them playing keep away with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ßyke°rYdèr View Post
        Is Regis Prograis a free agent? Why is he talking like fights are that easy to make? Ramirez is with Top Rank and is not likely to go outside his street.
        I believe Regis is with Richard Schaeffer’s Probellum and so far Schaeffer has shown a willingness to work with the other promotional outfits. I dont think probellum really has the stable to try to keep things in house like these other promoters do and maybe thats a good thing for the fans. We get the fights we want, at least at 140.

Comment

Prograis vs. Ramirez is way overdue! Ramirez didn't join the Tournament, in which Josh Taylor came out victorious! Hopefully Prograis punishes him, and then gets a fight with Teofimo Lopez! That should be a great one there!

Comment

Working...
          X