Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Picks Benavidez To Beat Plant: 'It's Going To Be Competitive'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Picks Benavidez To Beat Plant: 'It's Going To Be Competitive'

Canelo Alvarez will be an interested observer once David Benavidez and Caleb Plant clash in 2023. The winner of the bout will become the mandatory challenger for the undisputed super middleweight champion Avlarez's 168-pound WBC title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can tell ginger does wants benavidez fight that why hes confident david will beat same fighter he already beat but personally im not sleeping on plant ,sweet cheeks can mess up plans alrite.

Comment

Benavidez wipes the floor with clenelo. Alvared has no plan B when he starts getting hit or losing. Its like he mentally quits. Easy work if it ever happens but i doubt it does. Clenelo does not won't that smoke. (COWARD)

Comment

If he beats plant, and the plant fight was competitive til the end, of what real excuse will Canelo have then for not fighting Benavidez?
        willieb24 willieb24 likes this.

Comment

Alvarez has claimed that Team Benavidez talks a lot of ****, but they have accomplished nothing.​
          This writer had something on his chest. Didn't even find synonyms for s**t lol

Comment

I think Plant can win this fight!Benavides hasn't fight good quality opponents..
            woftam woftam TBOXING245 TBOXING245 like this.

Comment

With that statement, Canelo has acknowledged how good Benavidez is.

I do think Benavidez is dangerous, but I also think if Canelo fights him, he can outbox him. Levels.

Comment

Canelo says these guys aren't fighting anybody and they need to fight each other. Well take Benavidez, Charlo or even Morell as your tuneup fight since you fought Yildirim, Fielding and Smith and potentially John Ryder then. Canelo full of h!t
                Last edited by willieb24; 11-28-2022, 10:54 AM.
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Benavidez wipes the floor with clenelo. Alvared has no plan B when he starts getting hit or losing. Its like he mentally quits. Easy work if it ever happens but i doubt it does. Clenelo does not won't that smoke. (COWARD)
                  He couldn't wipe the floor with one of FMW's TMT fighters.

Comment

I’m not a Plant fan, but his KO against Dirrell was impressive. He set it up and kept at it till it worked. Dirrell, not widely regarded as a soft touch, went to the dark side of the moon. You have to know future opponents will be studying that and developing counters. Benavidez is reputed as a seriously good fighter, but he’s going to have to take Plant seriously, too.
                    Last edited by Bro. Steve; 11-28-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X