Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte on Win Over Franklin: I Would Have To Hang Them Up If I Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte on Win Over Franklin: I Would Have To Hang Them Up If I Lost

Dillian Whyte says he would have had no choice but to retire if he was not able to pull out a victory over Jermaine Franklin. Instead, the longtime Jamaican-British heavyweight contender could be headed toward another big fight--and big payday--against Anthony Joshua early next year in what would be a rematch of their 2015 encounter. Joshua, who is
    [Click Here To Read More]

He looked slow and crappy vs a man with breasts. He should hang them up before he loses the last 10 brain cells he has left.
    shwaap shwaap TBOXING245 TBOXING245 like this.

Comment

I don't think Whyte looked any different than normal. He was beaten to the punch and out landed for most of the fight but managed to hurt Franklin in the last.For his part Franklin was better than he's looked in previous fights and looked unlucky not to get at least a draw.
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Whyte is a punch bag theres no way he becomes world champion he'll get big paydays but really his easy to hit. Hearn knows this and will be an easy nights work for Joshua so expect Joshua v Whyte next.

Comment

Dillian lost this fight and he knows it perfectly but Eddie Hearn who says that Dillian won nobody wants to go there not to be robbed like franklin who is much better beaten than Dillian and who still lost the local decision

Comment

"So, what am I going to do? Cry about it?"

You do that a lot, actually.

Comment

And this is the guy who frequently tries to tear down wilder. Just chew on that for a moment. Jafaken here criticises wilder…
              The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Somebody in Whyte's camp should tell him that he did in fact lose that fight. No doubt about it. Whyte is a good C+ fighter. He has reached Charles Martin status in my book. Whyte is almost at tomato can status.
                shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

They robbed the American.. SHOCKER!!!

Same thing they did to Danny Jacobs..

Comment

Whyte knew he needed the judges from the start. Thats why he went off on that anti American rant. Whyte riled up their insecurities and they responded, like Pavlov's dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X