Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: That Wasn't The Best Whyte Against Fury, He Has More in The Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best Whyte I've seen was against Parker, and he should've lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duran1333 View Post
      Whyte is just like most European fighters: massively overrated by his fan base, and is nothing more than a competitive loser, AT BEST. He also has that fragile glass jaw that the bums over in Europe always tend to have.
      Pretty dumb thing to say particularly when it comes to heavyweights when "Europeans" have practically had a titan grip on the heavyweight division since Lennox picked up his first belt 30 years ago...

Comment

Sometimes fighters lose fight, that is not the issue.

I think the issue I have with Whyte's conduct vs Fury. Was after saying he was going to attack him outside the ring, and calling Fury a chump.

As soon as they come face to face, he was all matey matey. And before that he did not want to engage with Fury in the build.

It was very clear that, one of Whyte tactics before the fight. Should of been to antagonize Fury.

Somehow attempt to destroy Fury's composure going into the fight. That way he may fight amped up,and walk onto something.

Wilder going into the third fight, disrupted Fury composure.

So here we go again, Fury beat Whyte. And now Whyte wants to start throwing abuse towards Fury.

If he has a issue with Fury, then he needs to confront him face to face.

Note: The fight between Whyte vs Fury, was actually a close fight until the knock out. But Fury looked to be fighting well within himself, and had not yet gone through gears. I could clearly see that Whyte was trying, but I honestly just think he was burnt out going into that fight.

​Dillian Whyte once upon a time was a World Level fighter, but I have never rated him as elite 'Tyson Fury is elite'.

But going into the Fury fight, it is debatable whether Whyte was still operating at World level. I don't think he prior performances backed this up.

It is commendable that Whyte is still giving it go, and clearly has passion for boxing and training.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 11-26-2022, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duran1333 View Post
          Whyte is just like most European fighters: massively overrated by his fan base, and is nothing more than a competitive loser, AT BEST. He also has that fragile glass jaw that the bums over in Europe always tend to have.
          So does Fury!

Comment

Whyte & AJ suffer from Eddie Hearn hype job manufactured bum syndrome.

Don't get me wrong they're both units but couldn't box their way out of a wet paperbag.

Joyce, Fury, Wilder & Usyk beat them both up 7 days a week and twice on a Sunday. Wilder's management should scalp Whyte but they are america centric coddlers.

Comment

Haye shut up, the way you ran from Klitchko after talking all that pre-fight crap. You were so scared you wet yourself. You have lost your rights to comment on other fighters.

Comment

who cares, Fury didnt even have to leave first gear in that fight, he looked bored and like he was going through the motions. A rematch isnt warranted.

Fury is wasting his fuking time fighting a shot chisora. he should be fighting Usyk or AJ

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  who cares, Fury didnt even have to leave first gear in that fight, he looked bored and like he was going through the motions. A rematch isnt warranted.

Fury is wasting his fuking time fighting a shot chisora. he should be fighting Usyk or AJ
                  True but Hearn already admitted numerous times that he stopped the negotiations because AJ would get demolished by Fury and Usyk won't be ready until February. Chisora as a tune up is a safe bet.

Comment

Working...
                  X