Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Liam Smith Finalized For January 21 in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Liam Smith Finalized For January 21 in Manchester

Chris Eubank Jr vs Liam Smith is officially on! Get ready for the ultimate New Year's bash as two of Britain's best boxers collide on Saturday, January 21st at the AO Arena in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eubank needs a knockout here to make his case for GGG and others. A loss and his career is over.

Comment

High stakes for both. I like this one

Comment

This outta b a really fun fight, I think eubank should pick up the win, but Smith is definitely live.
        Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Noice. I got Smith outworking Eubank

Comment

Good fight and fan of both. Understand why the fight has been made but with both so well ranked in their respective divisions maybe not the best time?

Smith says Eubank is always found out when he steps up but the same could be said for him.

Not sure Smith has enough to hurt Eubank if Groves couldn't but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
              Good fight and fan of both. Understand why the fight has been made but with both so well ranked in their respective divisions maybe not the best time?

Smith says Eubank is always found out when he steps up but the same could be said for him.

Not sure Smith has enough to hurt Eubank if Groves couldn't but we'll see
              Riskier fight for Eubank since Smith, to my knowledge, still plans to campaign at 154 after this scrap and therefore it shouldn't effect his ranking there. Chris has the power, but Liam has the work rate and stamina. I didn't care for how Eubank coasted much of the fight against Liam Williams. Conversely, I like how Smith has stepped up his game a notch since he got a bad decision against Kurbanov. Two guys just under top level. Let's see who rises to the occasion.
              Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

The IBO is not a real title. We already have 4 and they are soooooo shady.

Comment

Quite interesting fight, which Eubank should win very convincingly.

Comment

Working...
                  X